Who's Your First Save Going To Be Managing?

FM_TNSSO

Reaction score
As I eagerly sit here refreshing the Football Manager Twitter feed every 10 seconds, waiting to see if the BETA is live, I wonder who your first saves are going to be managing?

I'm debating between Wigan, Bournemouth and Gillingham (the team I support).

Looks like Beta is dropping at 9. I'm considering either Rangers to get use to the features or do I just get stuck in with a team I'm planning a long term story with

I was wrong and its now out

Downloading! I'm going straight in with a team for a long term save....I don't know any other way. I just can't get stuck into a save where I think it will only ever last a season or 2

Think I'm going to wait until the real name fix is out before my long term save now

Taking on AFC Wimbledon during the beta - not sure who to take on with the full game, might attempt the Achievement Hunter this year!

I always start with Portsmouth, but this year's Brexit rules annoyed me so I abandoned my Portsmouth save and moved to 1860 München in the German 3. Liga. I'll start a Portsmouth save later on when the full game and pre-game editor are released so I can change the Brexit rules.