Whose going to finish higher, City or United?

Come Season end Who will be Higher City or United?

• Total voters
I predicted City back in July, and I am going to stick with them.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f18/barclays-premier-league-2010-11-table-predictions-t42013.html

1. Chelsea
2. Manchester City
3. Manchester United
---------------------------------
4. Arsenal
5. Tottenham
6. Aston Villa
7. Liverpool
8. Everton
9. Birmingham
10. Blackburn
11. Sunderland
12. Bolton
13. West Ham
14. Fulham
15. Stoke
16. Newcastle
17. Wolves
18. West Brom
19. Wigan
20. Blackpool

I still think Liverpool will finish 7th.

Lets be realistic people.

Man United, but i think we will finish above the ****.

wow, didn't expect that from you joe :D im proud lol

i say united, they will be 1st or 2nd city 3rd or 4th, simply because it is to early for city, and the team hasnt had time to form, plus united are a club which will always be confident

just throwing this out there that Man Utd are the only team in the top 8 who haven't won a game awy from home yet this season.

just throwing this out there that Man Utd are the only team in the top 8 who haven't won a game awy from home yet this season.

Yawn
Isnt that spam....

United are also unbeaten this season.

My opinion, United will be top three, most likely top two thanks to Arsenals injuries
City a close fourth

''HISTORY IS AN EXCUSE FOR LACK OF CURRENT SUCCESS''
History means your club wasnt ***** for a hundred years before some billionnaire puppeteer wanted a new toy

Last edited:
although we have a fantastic squad this year, Manchester United will finish above and I have no shame to say this at all .. First we need to gell, get Balotelli back on track, and then we will try to destroy the EPL :)

Yawn
Isnt that spam....

United are also unbeaten this season.

My opinion, United will be top three, most likely top two thanks to Arsenals injuries
City a close fourth

''HISTORY IS AN EXCUSE FOR LACK OF CURRENT SUCCESS''
History means your club wasnt ***** for a hundred years before some billionnaire puppeteer wanted a new toy

Every club has history, ok some more gloryfied then others but its still a history. And not even utd would turn down a billionaire owner, its not our fault your owner situation has gone sour and if it was a so called ''toy'' surely he would have packed up and left by now. For some reason i hint a tad bit of jelousy and bitterness and there is no need. It wasent spamming i was saying that Utd are finding it difficult to win away games and thats not usual for utd.

City will win the EPL title this year. They beat Chelsea, Liverpool, draw with Tottenham, if they beat United and Arsenal, I can see them high.

City will win the EPL title this year. They beat Chelsea, Liverpool, draw with Tottenham, if they beat United and Arsenal, I can see them high.

It's more about high they finish off and beat the smaller teams.

e.g. 1-0 Sunderland.

Chelsea will win the leage, City 3rd with Tottenham or Le **** 4th

I think City will finish above United just like I think Everton will finish above Liverpool.

City - 2nd
United - 3rd

I think United will fall away during the UEFACL knockout stages, as they hardly ever win after playing in the Champions League, while Man City have such a good squad in depth, if there players are tired after the Europa League, they have a top class replacement.

Disregarding my last post, Man United's a bit underrated, while City is overrated. Maybe United didn't started the season straight, but they are still there, while City showed their limits in matches with Sunderland etc.

We are traditional slow starters, mid season we will be at our peak, will see how many stick to their opinions then

Traditionally slow, hopefully we can really get into it now, 3 wins, 4 draws, 0 losses, go on a 10 game winning streak and that looks a lot better..

I personally think Chelsea can do the treble this season if they stay relatively injury free and keep up their strong run of forms. FA Cup - UCL - EPL seems likely in my mind also depends on their luck of drawing teams in the later stages of the FA Cup and Champion's League.

I can't see City finishing above United, to be honest. They will gel and become a decent side, but United knows how to power through the middle and end of the season to grab that top spot.

Man Utd is only winning because there is more supporters on here, so they are going to vote for Utd and the people who don't like City

United. They have the experience and will show it. They always start slow but then pick up and dominate. I think Chelsea will win the league though

It's a tough one; United tend to have really good mid-seasons, but City's impressive squad depth should help them a lot at the end of the season. But I think City still need time to gel, so I'm thinking:

1.Chelsea
2.Utd
3.City
4.Spurs