Whut happens if i delete de crash dumps folder? ....

Gspider

Reaction score
I have a folder crash dumps, with one file in it. Whut can i do, is it possible to delete the folder? The file named: FM 2011 v11.1.0.157094 (2011.01.19 02.13.52).dmp !

Anyone can help me with this?

u sure? dont wanna delete it and then it crashes my fm lol. In game when i play a game, sumtimes the time stops, it dont move. Is that in case with that crash dumpds maybe>?

WEll i removed it and nothinh happened yes, thats kool. Stupid crash dumps folder :).

Thanks guys, hope in future everything will be okay. hehe

the instant you get a crash dump, the game will regenerate the folder.

lmao, i just got a ******* crash dump.......

That sucks, hope u will fix it. H8 it when i got any problem with Fm, lol. Well im glad mine is ok and nothing happened. Im not a technical guy u know, so when i got a problem, i have a big problem u know, hehe. :D

Goodluck with fixing it!

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Lol this is great, my german and holland team is for like 75% FAKE now, lol. I see some real players and the most are Fake! Wtf? I had a crash dump folder and removed it, maybe that screwd this up or whut? Omg, this sucks man, pfff. H8 this! In the beginning it was ok, i removed those files and i saw the real teams, but i just see right now its fokd up, not good.

Anyone!???

No, removing the crash dumps folder won't affect your game in any way. Why would you think it would in the first place?

OK and then rest the case why the german and holland team are Fake! Weird, days ago it was good, i fixd it, but now i see some real players and some Fake!

Whut to do, to fix this?

As far as I know all that file does it tell you what caused the game to crash, you normally only get these if you use FMRTE and then change Heal Team, Remove bans, and inspire team, then save immediatly after. I delete these files quite often when im tinkering about.