craigbroadley

Reaction score
why am i not getting offered big jobs or even getting them when i apply

my reputation is world class and there appointing managers that is national ?

is this a bug or is there other things needed other than your reputation

It's not just reputation it's also factors such as awards you've won e.g. manager of the year, promotions/cups won, your manager attributes, and probably age.

It depends on a few things, what's your history like, have you won a lot and what teams are you applying for?

Past experience sometimes helps you get jobs, if you have none then sometimes it can be difficult..

im with rangers and im 27 and won manager of the year once

ive won 2 leagues , 2 scottish cups and a league cup in my 1st 2 seasons

and i have applyed for barce , santos , chelsea and man utd

they always say there flattered but i never get them lol :(

il just have to try a few more seasons with rangers and win some more trophies and try do well in europe

all 4 of those teams lost there manager in 2 seasons? doubt it m8 but just work the rep up and keep winning trophies, maybe also try and manage a small international team if the opportunity becomes available.

im with rangers and im 27 and won manager of the year once

ive won 2 leagues , 2 scottish cups and a league cup in my 1st 2 seasons

and i have applyed for barce , santos , chelsea and man utd

I think the problem is that Rangers, all be it one of the best teams in Scotland have a low reputation compared to Barca, Santos, Chelsea and United. Most people say Rangers would be a relegation-top championship team if they played in the England league system, therefore if you take that into account it would be like Barca hiring a Wigan manager or something along those lines. So your problem is most likely to be that Rangers had a small reputation and despite you winning a lot, you will need to manage a mid-table team in the top leagues before managing to get the best clubs in the world.

Also, when they say they're flattered it hardly means a thing. I won the league with Napoli twice, Bayern Munich once, and Manchester City still signed Martin Jol instead of me - crazy right? Pretty stupid A.I imo.

Dalecee, why are you acting like you don't believe him?I've seen Chelsea swap managers 3 times in 2 seasons, have you actually played FM?

im on my 3rd now and they did loose them , pep left barce for some reason , sir alex retired , chelsea sack non stop aswel lol , i have a good rangers team , i just signed hazard for 21 mill because his team got relegated lol , and they got took over by a tycoon incase your wondering where the money came from lol.

i guess il just stay with them for another few seasons :p

i dont even get sacked for applying for other teams , usually i do and its also appologising to the board automatically aswel

this saves on the latest patch

Well then i do not know mate, it was confirmed as a bug & that it would be fixed in a patch, to my surprise i also do not get fired from showing my lack of commitment by applying to as many jobs as possible, in previous FM you would get fired

Well then i do not know mate, it was confirmed as a bug & that it would be fixed in a patch, to my surprise i also do not get fired from showing my lack of commitment by applying to as many jobs as possible, in previous FM you would get fired
i dont think i am on the latest patch actually , i downloaded this rangers tycoon from the tycoon section , so thats why its probably not the latest. i also appyled for a blue square team and still didnt get the job haha.

new save for me then lol

all 4 of those teams lost there manager in 2 seasons? doubt it m8 but just work the rep up and keep winning trophies, maybe also try and manage a small international team if the opportunity becomes available.

My second season Pep left Barca to couch Spain, Mancini went to Inter, AVB went to Man City, Ferguson retired and Martin Jol took over, Arsene went to Barca and Van Gaal took over, Chelsea got Ancelotti back. Lots of **** happens mate, don't assume you know everything about this game.

Dalecee, why are you acting like you don't believe him?I've seen Chelsea swap managers 3 times in 2 seasons, have you actually played FM?

I second this. I remember in a West Ham save on mine. Southampton, Millwall, Watford, Peterborough, Hull City & Doncaster all sacked their manager in the first season. Managers get sacked too often on here, I've even seen Newcastle having 2 managers in 2 seasons. The first season they got relegated and then Roy Hodgson (Got sacked by West Brom halfway through the first season) took them over and got them back up but got sacked in January after being in the bottom 3, haha. Poor sod.

I never apply for any, i always get offered them, after 2 season with Arsenal, being sacked after my 2nd i was offered the Newcastle and Liverpool job and i think Bayern Munich, had only won about 2 cups at Arsenal, be patient and try your best and you will get offered some.