Status
Not open for further replies.

blatchford85

Reaction score
is any1els bored of me and my stupid threads GET A LIFE SON o sorry it's in caps, I am a ******!

tumblr_mi4qjr96He1s3m2deo1_400.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to a different forum? He is a valued source of FM knowledge on this one.

just because you posted a thread with a really childish and quite frankly against forum rules

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...cussion/117507-y-y-y-y-y-y-allways-messi.html

and asked you to please use a thread where things like this need to be posted in!

its not my fault you cannot take being told what to do..

you lucky I did not infract you for breaking forum rules

no please, I am tired of little kids like you having a go because you don't get your own way!

Another one of my super secret aliases.. :D

oh dear some is hating on you Raikan007 again lol

I don't know what it is with these kids! just because they get their **** in a tangle when they reprimanded for doing something wrong they throw a tantrum!

its not my fault these kids parents do not discipline them enough, God!

anyway, I am off!

hahha, I think this is a brand new hater Dunc! he has been registered for a while :)

I mean, please look at that thread title...

I think you're going a bit too in depth with these aliases. This one you created in 01/01/2012 and you've created a personality over years with them.

I don't know whether to congratulate you on your dedication towards anonymous abuse or worry for your sanity! :)

I don't know what it is with these kids! just because they get their **** in a tangle when they reprimanded for doing something wrong they throw a tantrum!

its not my fault these kids parents do not discipline them enough, God!

anyway, I am off!

lol pretty sad to start up a thread just to call you a **** some people now days

Another idiot that a) doesnt read the forum rules, b) cant take someone telling him what to do and c) need to seriously get a grip with life in general

Raikan007 is one of the most helpful people on here and doesnt deserve a stupid thread being made to slag him off! Raikan ignore these **** and ban them!

he is apparently such a **** yet he puts up a lot of helpful information and tips for players who may not have a good amount of knowledge on football manager, which he doesn't have to do as it takes up his own time. i suggest you refrain from posting threads like this in future as it makes you look such an idiot

Oh how the tides have turned.

Raikan007, mike,better half>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everyone on this forum

Raikan007, mike,better half>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everyone on this forum

The fact that you include Mike in this list.. just no.

This is what Ive been missing since starting work eh? Thought the schools had reponed? Anyhoo....the thread quality is just winning wouldn't you say?

View attachment 329078

Status
Not open for further replies.