Status
Not open for further replies.

HalaMadrid09

Reaction score
To win the League and the Champions League.I am in around my 7th season as Real Madrid, and for the past 3 seasons, I have won all 6 competitions in a row. I have a much better squad, and quite frankly, they suck. So why are they always favorites.

It takes a fair while to oust the big big teams and their reputations at the start of the game, even if you're also a big team. Eventually it will all alter based on results and trophies, but it does take quite a while.

If you or anyone else has a bit of difficulty getting on board with that, just look at Liverpool. They haven't won anything substantial since 2005, and haven't won the league for donkeys years yet still despite not even being in the champions league are refered to as having a great reputation as a club and of course a great history. It's slipping as they continue to fail at gaining any noteworthy success, but it takes a long time without a catastrophic fall from grace for a hard fought reputation to really suffer and ebb away.

Maybe barca is doing well, 2nd in league or doing a good job in europe. Dont worry, youll overtake them. 6th season playing wigan, already 2nd in reputation, only won UCL 1 time, but runner up twice.. Won EPL twice and Runner up twice

does anyone notice that barcelona always somehow win game??? they often get penalty in 90min or they are behind 1 goal and in last 5 min they magicly score 2 or 3 goals even if opponents change their tactics to defensive style...and i often get red card against them despite having tackling on more cautious

does anyone notice that barcelona always somehow win game??? they often get penalty in 90min or they are behind 1 goal and in last 5 min they magicly score 2 or 3 goals even if opponents change their tactics to defensive style...and i often get red card against them despite having tackling on more cautious

A) Because they have players than can change games
B) No doubt the majority of their players will have high determination
C) It's Barca, always getting help from the ref's :p

Status
Not open for further replies.