Why are EA servers so BAD!!!

LgsLord32

Reaction score
im trying to play ultimate team and have played this same match 6 times now because everytime i finish it EA servers get knocked down and i get D/C so it doesn't count which then leads to a DNF % which means i get less coins for a win!

Has anyone else had this problem with EA?

Yep mate seems the servers are going down constantly, they'll need to make up a new fix for it as its obviously the update thats causing it.

Dunc played FIFA online one day and the awesome blacked out half the internet. EA servers still haven't fully recovered...

Why are EA servers so bad? Because they are EA servers...

Hi guys, basicly the EA don't have dedicated servers, we are running a network through Xbox Live insted of actually using Xbox Live, we are currently advancing and working on this problem.

Hi guys, basicly the EA don't have dedicated servers, we are running a network through Xbox Live insted of actually using Xbox Live, we are currently advancing and working on this problem.
Hey Mr. EA "Technican" I think you should learn your staff how to spell. I am a non-native English speaker and can see the spelling mistake in your username here on the Base. When I write Technican on Google it comes up with the largest manufacturer of swimming pools in North America. I am certain that EA and a swimming pool manufacturer hasn't merged, to become something crazy.

Its teach, sorry.... :)
That is a grammatical error :p And as mentioned, I am not native in English. In Danish we say "lære" and learn and lære are quite close to each other, so I decided to use that word instead :)