why are newcastle united players under rated ???

Reaction score
Just got my copy of fm2012 and i have realized something about my fav team Newcastle united that according to sports interactive that they reckon mike Williamson is a better defender than Steven Taylor what a joke, but thats not all but some of the other players like Ben arfa's rating seem a bit low does anybody else agree that this seems to happen to newcastle thoughts please ppl.

Those attributes would've been put in based on form prior to this season.

Seems to me no matter what version, at least as far back as '09, that Newcastle players perform rather poorly if you choose them as your team.

Doesn't quite work when you select someone else though

Attributes are based on the form of the past 2 seasons. Yes Newcastle have had an exceptional 6 months, this doesn't mean they are underrated. If they continue to impress then their attributes will probably be slightly better on FM13, If there is a glaring error (which there isn't) then a players attributes may get changed in the next patch.

Rooney once went through a spell of scoring headers for fun, everyone moaned that his heading stat was way too low. Looking at him now, is a heading stat of 10 underrating him? No.