Why can I not get any players on loans/frees?

cheeky_5

Reaction score
Hi. I don't believe there is a specific thread for this so apologies if their is.

Im am Reading at the start of 09/10 season and I only have 200k to spend, therefore my intention is sign loan players or free transfers. Im looking at players like the following

Ebi Smoraleck(free)
Sol Campbell(free)
Camel Meriem(free)
Omusuzi(free)
Giovanni Dos Santos(loan)
Macheda(loan)
Wilshere(loan)

and so on..........

The problem is none of these players will come to me and are choosing clubs with lower profile clubs. Also when trying to loan players, all the big clubs(top 4) accept bids without me offering a fee. As soon as I offer 5k they say that they want 2 million.

Please can someone help me as I am becoming increasingly frustrated in not being able to sign what should be relatively easy transfers

pay above the wages they ask for not alot over doh if theres competion from higher rep clubs or puts a key player if not already set, loans, if a player in loan listed dont offer any fee or wage go for fleck , wilshere, gibson barizate(arsenal guy cant spell i tend to go for them, also wen lookin at who is on loan listed status if he from club outside not in england there is not limit to how many outside england long term loans, the 5 loanee in a match only applys to domestic loans too hope it helps

if your looking for a decent striker try Stefano Crisci. He came to me when I was a very low profile club. check out his profile and tell me what you think

Cheers for the advice. I will try out your suggesstions today and let you know how I get on. Thanks again

Cheers for the advice. I will try out your suggesstions today and let you know how I get on. Thanks again

no problem, try out Crisci I would like to know how he is doing in another game

Im on large data base but he does nor appear to be on my game, is he a regen?

no he is not a regen, he is playing in Italy. did u get his name right? Stefano Crisci