world club championship 2017

fa cup 2017

league cup 2017

although i keep coming 3rd in prem iv attracted the likes of

Cristioano ronaldo - just signed

mata

ibrahimovic

hernandez

so this is my question- every season im getting less than £20 million to spend (approx £16 million)
why after all this am i only getting this?

2nd question-

England job has been available twice since start

1st time i was reputation- continental and was considered no chance

2nd time 2017 summer- rep- world class -- chances-- considered no chance

why is this?

p.s lee clark was given it first time and brendan rogers second

1st answer:

I imagine its because your wage budget is too high. No matter what you win if your not making a profit you wont get money. Also dont bother with the likes of Ibra or Ronaldo. There too old now and just wasting wages that could be better spent elsewhere.

2nd answer:
By any chance is your nationality not English? If not you wont ever be a real contender unless your in the hall of fame. And also the fact that you havnt won the premiership etc goes against your reputation

As àn answer to your first question.
- Do you actually have more money to spend given your cashflow, turnover etc ? Even if you have 80'mill, it migth be that you are loosing 2 mill every months.

1. It all depends on your turnover as to how much the board will give you to spend for the that season. The more money you make one season, the more you should see in a transfer/wage budget for the following season.

2. Sounds possible that your reputation is probably to high for them to consider you a 'realistic' target.

thanks for answers

1st - the turnover seems to differ - im in positive wage costs and never go over thelimit, mostly its positive turnover but it does go into negative some months

2nd- yes i am english- im in the hall of fame for england managers

thanks peeps

PS. yippekayyemofo- with the iba and ronaldo buying- iv just signed ronaldo so not sure of his impact but sneijder was signed at 32 and has been amazing (short 2 year contract), mata still young at 29 when signed , ibra was eldest at 32( i think) he has a very good partnership with hernandez, hernandez top club scorer ever with 33 goals last season

iv spent alot on experience for europe which has paid off but just cant keep consistent wins for title in prem, finished 3rd twice now

How???

I can't help with your question, but having only purchased this game yesterday I would be interested to know how you did so well with the mighty toon? Any advice on Transfers, tactics etc would be extremely useful. Cheers.

I have had the same problem with being England manager, I am in 2022 now with Plymouth Argyle so far won pretty much everything at some point with the exception of the Prem league title which i finally won last season. Anyway the job was posted twice during my career first i was mid table avg so did not stand any chance then again it was just posted and again i stood no chance. I figured maybe it was because i had no international club experience so took a job with Ghana last year and won the Africa nation cup (i think that's what it was called) so now just waiting on the job becoming available again and see this time round

As for wages the amount of players I have lost over various seasons because they were on 20-30k wages then needed a new contract and wanting 120-150k wages even though I have 900k wages available and only using 500k the board still does not allow me to go above 95k on any key player so no really idea how that works.

Last edited:
Regarding the transfer budget, it also depends on your owner - and Mike Ashley isn't well known for pumping money into the club and his generosity ;)

And I think the England management must be a bug or something. So many people who have a high reputation and have won alot have been turned down for other, less successful managers! (Myself included)

Also, Brendan Rodgers often gets the England job, despite the fact he is Irish...

Regarding the transfer budget, it also depends on your owner - and Mike Ashley isn't well known for pumping money into the club and his generosity ;)

And I think the England management must be a bug or something. So many people who have a high reputation and have won alot have been turned down for other, less successful managers! (Myself included)

Also, Brendan Rodgers often gets the England job, despite the fact he is Irish...

I have noticed that either Roberto Di Matteo or Brendan Rodgers tends to get the England job.

I have noticed that either Roberto Di Matteo or Brendan Rodgers tends to get the England job.

Rober di Matteo has the england job in my latest chelsea save. Think thats around 2017. Hes been doing great, winning lots of competitions and is on a pretty nice 7 game win streak.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Rober di Matteo has the england job in my latest chelsea save. Think thats around 2017. Hes been doing great, winning lots of competitions and is on a pretty nice 7 game win streak.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Roberto Di Matteo did rubbish for England on my save as far as I am aware. Brendan Rodgers on the other hand won the World Cup for England in 2018.