nickc1994

Reaction score
I'm in November on my save and a team offered to take my player on loan as a key player so I accepted, but then I decided that I'll look into the loan market for a player myself so I found a decent player who's "Listed for loan" and I cannot make an offer for him. Does anybody know why?

You're outside the transfer window?

You're outside the transfer window?

Yes out of the transfer window but not the loan window. But a team put a bid in for my player (on loan) so why are rules different for them?

It might help if you said who your team is and the team that was able to make a bid???

Does anyone know what's the deal with the £200k per month max loan recipt? Falcao anyone?

It might help if you said who your team is and the team that was able to make a bid???

Oh sorry, I'm managing Blackburn Rovers (Premiership) and into my 3rd season, the team who made a bid was Wolves (Championship side) they made a bid for one of my young talents but when I tried to loan somebody it didn't give me the option.

Oh sorry, I'm managing Blackburn Rovers (Premiership) and into my 3rd season, the team who made a bid was Wolves (Championship side) they made a bid for one of my young talents but when I tried to loan somebody it didn't give me the option.
Have a look at the Rules section for both leagues. It seems that Championship sides can make 3 month loan offers at any time during the season. Premier league clubs may be restricted to only being able to make loan offers in transfer windows.

That's if I'm understanding it correctly!

Have a look at the Rules section for both leagues. It seems that Championship sides can make 3 month loan offers at any time during the season. Premier league clubs may be restricted to only being able to make loan offers in transfer windows.

That's if I'm understanding it correctly!

Ah yes that may be correct, i'll check out the rules. Thanks for your reply anyhow :)