Lxwis

Reaction score
I go into games with my Manchester united team, and i cannot seem to score. I have 15+ shots a game most games i have 30+ but i just can't seem to score at all, the tactic seems to be okay. I have a class team but i just don't know whats happening

this game i had 30+ shots against burnley and we drew 0-0 i mean come on?
View attachment 379276

another game we had a massive amount of shots and yet we only won 1-0?
View attachment 379278

It has happened in loads loads more games and its starting to be daft no because they should be winning atleast 3-0++ when there having that amount of shots? These are my tactics. Reply with what you think could be wrong.
View attachment 379280View attachment 379283

too much long shots maybe? (considering your mids are long shooter type.. most of them..), or your tactic already known by AI.. :D

Last edited:
Its because your chances are of low quality.

Basiclly , you are doing the following with a top team against opponents likely to sit deep and compact with many men behind the ball
.- Narrow formation
- An extreme narrow width
- No depth at all
- Rushing the decisions ( time wasting)

Now, you are not doing anything to drag the opponents out if position. You are just charging forward in a one dimensional approach. Use more space, let the players have more time on the ball before making a decision.

Basiclly , you are doing the following with a top team against opponents likely to sit deep and compact with many men behind the ball
.- Narrow formation
- No depth at all

Now, you are not doing anything to drag the opponents out if position. You are just charging forward in a one dimensional approach. Use more space, let the players have more time on the ball before making a decision.

Thanks buddy, im going to play the rest of the season with it and then set out a new formation so they can learn it through pre season, if i change it now it wont work aswell because they aren't us to it...

.- Narrow formation
- No depth at all

Also what do you mean by 'Depth' What do you mean by that??

What's the point in sticking with it if its not working?

Its simple, talk to the players, tell them they are ****

Also what do you mean by 'Depth' What do you mean by that??

The extremely high D-line.

Here, it basiclly means that all of the opponents players sit behind the ball when the ball gets to the midfield. Their attackers are closing down your MCs or the angle for a pass towards them, their midfielders can concentrate on your fullbacks and attacking Mids and their defenders on your attacker. You are simply playing into the hands of the opponent.

I would actually abandon these extreme settings now, not after the season.Start of with changing them with " 30 % " at a time an look at the flow. Then another 30 % and see if you like the flow.
( I.e add or reduce about 6 clicks on the width, d-line and time wasting)