Scotty98TR

Reaction score
So I recently signed this regen, a 22 year old French CB.

His mental stats, especially determination, could do with a boost, and he wasn't settling in particularly well. So to kill 2 birds with 1 stone I wanted to get Koscielny to tutor him, hopefully him being French aswell will help him settle quicker.

However, for some reason he doesn't show up on the list of players I can get Kosc to tutor...

I thought these were the requirements to be tutored:

They must play in the same position (Check)
The tutor must have a higher reputation (Check)
The tutor must have a higher squad status (Check)
The tutee's squad status must be rotation or lower (Check)
The tutor must be 23 years old and older than the tutee (Check)

So as you can see they both fit them fine, so why can't I get Kosc to tutor him?
View attachment 322853View attachment 322854

Thanks! :D

I do believe Squad status doesn't take too much into account. It's actually the amount of games they play.

The first team player has to be playing first team and the reserve team player has to be playing on and off.

I've found that if I have a epic first team kid at aged 18, a rotational (No matter what Squad status said, if I used the player as a rotation even with key player) player that I use won't be able to tutor.

Apart from that, I cannot think of anything.Maybe his too old? Considering his turning 23 that season?

Because Koscielny sucks :p

No really, I'm quite sure you can only tutor players aged 21 or less.

Tutor has to be 24+, tutoree (is that a word?) has to be 21 or 20 and under I think yeah.

Tutor has to be 24+, tutoree (is that a word?) has to be 21 or 20 and under I think yeah.

Tutor doesn't have to be 24 or older, I currently have Isco and Jack Wilshere tutoring players and they are both 23...

ahh it is under 21.

I tend to make a rule of not signing anyone over the age of 17.

And usually Tutor them straight away. The upper age cap isn't what I come across too often, it's waiting for them to turn 23.

ahh it is under 21.

I tend to make a rule of not signing anyone over the age of 17.

And usually Tutor them straight away. The upper age cap isn't what I come across too often, it's waiting for them to turn 23.

I try not to sign anyone past 20, but I needed a new CB and there weren't any other good ones available :) If i had known couldn't tutor him, I probably wouldn't of signed him... (He's got great physical and quite good technical attributes, but his mental ones let him down :()

Tutor doesn't have to be 24 or older, I currently have Isco and Jack Wilshere tutoring players and they are both 23...

Might be 23 then, my bad. Fairly sure it was 24 on Fm12 at least but maybe not

Tutor needs to be at least 23 (except if he's the captain), tutee can be maximum 21. Full stop.

Yeah I always try to make a good point of getting a tleast a 15 Det and WR, with Teamwork and decisions being decent enough.

His det and WR aren't too bad and can be workable, he will do fine as third choice imho. Might want to up his jumping a little tho, being 11 and at 183cm tall his aerial ability will be a bit of a downer.