HibernianBoy

Reaction score
Be nice to our players? I mean yeah these private chats are nice, but say for example I ask a striker to round the keeper and he thinks it wont improve his game, why cant I accept it and say something like "Well it is your style of play therefore I believe you should adjust it only when you see fit." or when you are talking to someone who is unhappy (eg if u have stripped their captaincy) you should be able to try to smooth things over instead of turning everything into a heated arguement...

EDIT: Is there any chance options like these will be made available or are we all gonna be bad-*** managers?

inorite...

In a meeting with K.Laff and he said he is unhappy about being transfer listed,
My only response options are...
I am the manager what i says goes,
I feel you have been unprofessional or
Lets leave this chat and return at a later date (all shortened)

I like being a nice guy and just needed money, but that was'nt an option and of course, Lafferty -one of my fave player- hated me and played poorly for the rest of the demo,
What's up with it :'(

I couldn't agree more! hope it will get fixed before realease

One more thing, playing as Cardiff I accidentally put Michael Chopra in the reserves. Realising my mistake I put him back in the first team. I noticed he was concerned that I demoted him, so had a chat and told him it was a mistake. He didn't believe me, and now he can't even talk to me because he hates me too much. What's up with that?

One more thing, playing as Cardiff I accidentally put Michael Chopra in the reserves. Realising my mistake I put him back in the first team. I noticed he was concerned that I demoted him, so had a chat and told him it was a mistake. He didn't believe me, and now he can't even talk to me because he hates me too much. What's up with that?

Happened to me aswell, bought Fazio and then bought Mexes, Fazio got unhappy and I had a meeting with him and told him he was first choice, he said: I dont take your word for that and all I could do was negative stuff :S

Remember that it is just a demo version, they may not have added all the available options on such a preliminary version of the game

like Kris said, they might improve this before the full release :)

This feature is gonna be patch of it own...

I could understand if I was talking to Crouch or King or Gomes they would tell me to do sit down and enjoy the show. The problem is with the young players, as soon as they 1 M+ under their names most of the times they'll spit in your face and barmouth you to the press.

When I kicked Ryan Mason out for not doing this and wasting my time he went to the media to complain, I was asked about hime later and wrote in the special answer box:

"If anyone here as a unregistered hand gun meet my in the back I know an ice cream place"

Your players respond REALLY bad when after a game you say thier results were good but could have meen bettwer, the next couple hours 3 of them wanted to speak to me privatly about that, 2 went to the press, they morale drop, then again it will drop to loest in half a day if YOU EVEN DARE to make comment about their training schedules... Which by the way the ***** about constantly in the backroom advice but I have yet to see a change that. I gotta admit the training sys it's the most intuitive part of the UI, expecially the palyer training window.

Last edited:
Remember that it is just a demo version, they may not have added all the available options on such a preliminary version of the game
I doubt it. I believe the game had already gone gold when the demo was released. Perhaps more will be added in the release day patch? Who knows.

I tried Chelsea on the demo and John Terry was a ******* to me from the start, had no way of having a normal chat, just a confrontation...

perhaps a better thread title would be 'Why can't we be friends.'

And now that song won't leave my head.

By the way before I forget: Ivan Rakitik, amazing player!!! Put him AM(C), Defoe to the right of the goal, Crouch firmly to the left and have Bale just bring him the ball from DW(L). Enjoy the show.

Last edited: