Why do good regens have high determination?

csa99

Reaction score
Hey i'm playing as barcelona and i'm in the 2011-2012 season and i've discovered a lot of very good regens, they all seem to have very high determination?
can someone tell me why they have this and how the determination effects them?

It's probably correlation not causation. If their personality is professional, they probably have high determination, and they'll probably turn out well.

Good regens are determined enough to develop into quality players. I think the same may apply with the 'work rate' stat' (not 100% sure though).

When i look to sign a player i usually look for 16 + Determination as if they like started loosing high determination would drive them to find a goal ;) and low will simply most likely mean they will just give up lol

you are barcelona and have argubly the best youth facilities in the world. i dont see why you are suprised. :) they should all turn out good. good youngsters should have high determination as they will strive to become awesome. :)

Determination covers a lot of things such as willingness to train hard in order to become a good player, determination to come back from injuries and in-match determination (i.e. to keep going after the opposition score). The best regens have good determination because it's a very important stat.