Why do I feel like I am cheating?

FM-KING

Banned
Reaction score
Ok I am Consett AFC my local team, Started in Level 9 leagues and am now in League 2 currently lying in first position with 6 games to go! Every so often my game will crash and give me a crash dump error resulting in me loading the last save and playing all the games I won again and making sure I win them, i.e If I get beat I quit and load again, Surely this aint cheating though as I had won them before this dam crash dump! It drives me crazy! I have to use autosave every month now due to this, But somehow it still feels like I am cheating...

I have never used an editor and the only reason I think this can be is all the logos and facepacks etc I have installed?

No, that isn't cheating if you won them initially.

yeah I know m8 but I would rather not this happen :(, Its ******* me off now, I have done so well getting this side to a professional level, Only not getting promoted once due to losing in a playoff final, But from level 9 to league 2 is good :), Do you get crash dumps?

Yes buddy, Never ever had a problem with football manager until now, happens every so often

I dunno what it could be, but I hope to god this save game aint messed up, I am in 2016 with Consett and I could not do it all again lol

In my SI Folder, there is a crash dump folder ?

Delete or keep ?

if my game does stop i always holiday the games i have already played because it just annoys me playing a game i have already played, i dont think your cheating but it must take a lot of time to keep restarting

if my game does stop i always holiday the games i have already played because it just annoys me playing a game i have already played, i dont think your cheating but it must take a lot of time to keep restarting
Dam right it does, thats why I am angry about it! Loaded 10 leagues aswell so my comp aint exactly quick as **** at loading the fixtures etc, I just wish I could sort this!

Set auto-save on daily, so you only have to replay 1 game if it crashes :)

Am I right in thinking you should delete your crash dumps folder? I did.

never had a crash on fm thank god, but yeah think you're supposed to delete your crash dump

As long as you make sure you lose the matches you lost first time around.

I don't reload, by I save before every game just incase my match engine screws up again. ;)

I used to have 3-day autosave too but after 6-7 years the save files started to be around 700mb and took a minute to save I decided not to.