LiamMurray

Reaction score
I dont ****ing get this game im not doing anything stupid not going all out attack or trying to play fluid football with Accrington but im just getting raped everytime i try to make my own tactic it makes no ****ing sense.

Last edited:
Slow down with the curses. Fluid tactics don't really suit Lower League teams as they require good mental stats, go for rigid tactics with less creative freedom and possibly go for 4-5-1 with 1 DM and 4 midfielders to go with 1 upfront or 3 midfielders with two attacking wingers with 1 upfront.

350048-0.jpg

sorry getting very mad at this game but thats what i am saying i aint playing stupid tactics but still getting beat and with ease think i need a team that can peform well first season but doesnt have high goals.

On a serious note check your match preparation it takes time for your team to get used to a formation/tactics constantly switching won't produce good results.

Try with focused passing through the middle, with passing 'short' and play narrow, make the 2 attacking players on the wings inside forwards.

ok got almeria next will see how it goes.

also poacher or advanced forward?

beat almeria 1-0 then got beat off real madrid 2-1 expected tbh and the bet osusuana 3-1 and then went to bed :)

Lower League Management I believe works really well with 4-5-1 Punt down the middle direct passing with a quick tempo. Have your wingers on wide midfielders or wingers and attack which will allow them to get onto any wide long balls.

Saying that I'm testing JP Woody's High Scoring tactic with Droysden after my first season getting promoted and scoring more goals than anyone else in the league I'm using the same tactic on the BSP only adding 2 players and expected just to try avoid relegation things are looking up.