Samcoollol

Reaction score
I've just had to play QPR, who are bottom of the League with 1 point from 6 matches, about 6 times before I could beat them (I kept quitting to start screen if I didn't win). Why do I keep losing? I had to do the same with Southampton at home (keep playing until I won) and I ended up having to quit to start screen about 6 times before I got the win.

It is so frustrating. I am playing players in the right position. I am making sure they have good condition. I am playing a decent formation. I am holding backroom meeting and team meeting. I really do not see what I am doing wrong.

I am Liverpool btw.

Quitting and starting again isn't going to help you improve. Take the defeats on the chin and learn from them.

We can't help without more info. What are your tactics like, what kind of goals do you concede. How much possession do you normally have, how many chances do you create, etc. etc.

ive started looking at the scout reports to see what the team your playing is weakest against.. . i.e how many goals have they conceded against certain formations...
helped me out quite a few times

tactics.. Also, in all of my 4 saves except 1(my wigan save, current), players tend to not perform well in the start especially if youre a bottom team in EPL.. thats my experience..

my 1st season in wigan i finished 7th, always top 3 in the 1st half of the season, messed up in the second season due to selling my players and bringing new one. In the 2nd season, i was awful in the start, almost lost my job, but hold on, and now im 7th again. Just dont give up, there's nothing wrong at losing in the start.

Yep my fiorentina save had LLDLDLL in that order, i was wrecked by injuries. I was almost sacked, asked for more time, but kept at it, main aim was improving team morale, had team meetings, then once i got a win it all changed. ended up challenging for the title..... Morale is a massive part of the game, tactics are too, but if you have the tactics with no morale, you wont do a thing.....

always talk to players, praise them if done well, critize them if awful... Watch a full game will help. You can speed it up

I've just had to play QPR, who are bottom of the League with 1 point from 6 matches, about 6 times before I could beat them (I kept quitting to start screen if I didn't win). Why do I keep losing? I had to do the same with Southampton at home (keep playing until I won) and I ended up having to quit to start screen about 6 times before I got the win.

It is so frustrating. I am playing players in the right position. I am making sure they have good condition. I am playing a decent formation. I am holding backroom meeting and team meeting. I really do not see what I am doing wrong.

I am Liverpool btw.

There's your problem.

But seriously, quitting to start screen is ridiculous and quite frankly 'cheating'. I didn't see Gianfranco Zola do that on the final day of the season.