why do i never win :(

cfc1991

Reaction score
i am tottenham and have a reasonably good squad
but i just cannot seem to win, its really starting to annoy me now because i have just lost 3-0 to sunderland which is totally unrealistic

anyone got any tips to help me to win pleeeease ?
thanks

i am tottenham and have a reasonably good squad
but i just cannot seem to win, its really starting to annoy me now because i have just lost 3-0 to sunderland which is totally unrealistic

anyone got any tips to help me to win pleeeease ?
thanks

Didn't Sunderland beat Spurs in real life? So i'm sure it's pretty much realistic ^o)

Anyways the combo of a good tactic and the right people for it is always a good start

Download the Tactical Theorems and Frameworks ’09 in the tactics section. It will give a bit of an idea about how the match engine works. It is incredibly in depth but you don't have to read the whole thing. The game can be incredibly frustrating at first and there are no simple solutions because every team and every match poses different problems. Don't give up! Good luck!

ps I think the main reason you might be losing is that you are Tottenham :p:)

yeah i've started a new season with chelsea now to get to grips with the game and then maybe i shall be a lower league club at some point.

Lower league management is a challenge sooo hope you have alot of patience! Good look :)

Haha. Im Man Utd on FM08 and can't buy a win against Spurs. Always loose. Speaking of which im 1-0 down at half time to them right now :[

im playing as spurs and ive started the game again 4 times now because it takes so long to work out the tactics involved, ive got it all right now and im 4th in november with a 7 game unbeaten streak, granted i have put lukas podolski and hugo lloris in my team with the data editor though

Plenty of Hotspur bashing in this thread. : ]