Why do I win more when I sim than when im playing matches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samcoollol

Reaction score
I was losing loads of matches, decided to sim some. won 3 drew 1 of the four i simmed. went back to playing and im losing again.

makes no ******* sense im playing players in position, didnt realise FM wanted me to just sim the whole season cos thats what im gonna do if the game keeps deciding to be a ***** like this. its almost like it wants to play the matches itself instead of me playing

THIS IS WHAT I MEAN. SIMMED THEM MATCHES, GOT 3 WINS 1 DRAW, COME BACK TO PLAYING AND LOSE 2 IN A ROW. IM JUST GONNA SIM MY WHOLE SEASON DONT EVEN CARE.

**** game it really is

It's quite obvious really. Your assistant is getting his tactical decisions right and you're falling down on them somewhere. If you post SS's of your team, tactic and tell us what shouts you use, maybe we cna spot where you're going wrong

THIS IS WHAT I ******* MEAN. IVE JUST SIMMED THREE MATCHES. WON ALL THREE.

SO LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT. I WAS LOSING LOADS OF MATCHES, SO I SIMMED 4. IN THEM 4, I WON 3 DRAW 1. I THEN DECIDED TO PLAY 2 MATCHES, AND LOST THEM BOTH. I THEN SIMMED 3 MATCHES, AND WON ALL THREE.

IM JUST GONNA SIM THIS WHOLE ******* SEASON

It depends who im playing to which tactics I use. I usally control if its a match im expected to win, counter if im expected not to. I play all the strongest players, all in their correct positions, and all in a formation recommended by the backroom staff. I usually dons hout, but I sometimes, ocassionally do, like if the assistant says to get ball into box, I shout 'pump balls into box', etc.

I cant see what im doing that much different to my assistant. Its not like im playing all players out of position or something stupid.

I'm finding the total opposite but my mates IRL have the same experience as you. Soon as I let my assistant take charge (e.g Holidaying till Jan from Dec 1 to do some transfers) he will lose everything, even with decent tactical knowledge, judging ability and motivation etc.

Let us see the players you have. Something most people forget is that sucsess on the pitch is a combination of factors and one vital componant is having a good team, not 11 individual stars. You might have a fantastic starting XI who are all world class players but if their PPM's or your tactical direction dose not play to each one of their strenghts and aims to cover their weaknesses, you might as well be playing with a team of school boys.

Use the frustration thread if you just want to vent and complain about the game

Status
Not open for further replies.