Why do people complain about FMRTE/GenieScout and not tactics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
close this thread please, there was one similar a few weeks ago...

To be honest mate, who cares what you think... I don't :) rant all you want, if it was not for people needing tactics/players/graphics etc, we would not even have forums ;) and hence this thread would have never even existed...

So before you want to rant again in future, keep that in mind!

We get these threads at least 5 times a year, its always the same thing! I say the same thing each time :) Who cares! We all pay for our games and have the option to play it however we see fit!

I can assure you that you have at least downloaded one tactic in the past, **** maybe you even found this forum due to the fact you were struggling to get it right and stumbled upon us here and downloaded one to try and win a few matches...

My guess as well to the whole argument is that most people struggle to make tactics by themselves when they first play. I mean for me when I first played fm09 I struggled for hours making my own tactics, I had no clue of what I was doing. I wouldn't play football manager anymore if I didn't come across stuff like JP Woody's tactics as the game takes time to get into. I dont know many people who just sat down and were amazing at FM.

I think people who use FMRTE and genine scout are cheats, and deserve no credit for their achievments.

As the question has been answered and the generall consensus is that people dont care how other people play their game and that there are very few nasty comments on cheating tools,,Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back