Why do so many players want to leave?

Intron

Reaction score
First season (january) managing Spurs and 2nd in the league ~12p down to 5th). The CL went really bad due to injuries. But now Son, Verthongen, Lamela, Rose and Dembele all want to leave because they want to play in the CL.
All of them are cup tied bit still want to leave right now. There is no problem with the group dynamic and my reputation is the highest one.
Lamela is the strangest one, he wants to leave for Chelsea because the are still in the CL...And have 18p to 4th place... something is really messed up imo. (No, it's not about the salary).

Last edited:
First season (january) managing Spurs and 2nd in the league ~12p down to 5th). The CL went really bad due to injuries. But now Son, Verthongen, Lamela, Rose and Dembele all want to leave because they want to play in the CL.
All of them are cup tied bit still want to leave right now. There is no problem with the group dynamic and my reputation is the highest one.
Lamela is the strangest one, he wants to leave for Chelsea because the are still in the CL...And have 18p to 4th place... something is really messed up imo. (No, it's not about the salary).

Post on the SI Bug fourms.
don't forget, your playing a BETA, not the full game; so if something feels strange, report it.

I have something similar,

I have 2 players that have been away on international duty so have missed a few matches. The team have been playing well so I didn't want to upset the balance and change the team, so the two players have been on the bench get regular sub appearances because they replace two player that can't see out games.

They have both now said that they want to leave to get more football. I have tried to explain that they will get more time as the season runs on but to no avail.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I had bolasie at Everton who had played 15 games in the 2 years he's been there coz of injury and the second he came back he wanted to leave for a bigger club. no one wanted him, I wonder y