Chairman Game - Conquering the Premier League

I have been asked a question that will be useful for everyone to know about.

Players that already have a transfer arranged (e.g. Aaron Ramsey to Juventus) or are out on loan (e.g. Alvaro Morata at Atletico Madrid) CAN NOT be bought. For me, it makes the game more realistic which is something I am always looking for.

attachment.php

I AM THE CHAIRMAN NOW

Huge news has come from newly promoted Fulham as there is now a new chairman in place. The entire country of Somalia has 'bought' the club from previous owners. We have tried to get a comment from the previous owners but no one has seen them for a couple weeks now.

When asking the Somalian Representatives why the bought an English football club, we received the following response.

"Qatar did it and got a World Cup, imagine all the people we could rob if Somalia had a World Cup"

Fulham have released a press release listing the following players on the Transfer List

Ryan Babel - 25M
Kevin McDonald - 15M
Tom Ream - 11M

All players are open to negotiations

images

Watford Revised Transfer List

Ben Foster - GK - Value; £975k - Asking Price; Available for FREE
Adrian Mariappa - CB - Value; £8.75 million - Asking Price; £3 million
Sebastian Prodl - CB - Value; £11.25 million - Asking Price; £6 million
Miguel Britos - CB - Value; £2.3 million - Asking Price; £300k
Ken Sema - AMRL - Value; £7.25 million - Asking Price; £4 million
Tom Cleverly - MC/AMC - Value; £19 million - Asking Price; £9 million
Andre Gray - AMR/ST - Value; £14.75 million - Asking Price; £14 million
Troy Deeney - ST - Value; £18.5 million - Asking Price; £20 million

Willing to listen to offers for all players as always!

EVERTON TRANSFER LIST

View attachment 8263

THEO WACOTT - RW/ST - VALUED AT 17M - ASKING PRICE 5M

MORGAN SCHNIEDERLIN - DM/CM - VALUED AT 12.5 - ASKING PRICE 5M

EVERTON LOAN LIST

JONJOE KENNY - RB

CALVERT LEWIN - ST

If players have a asking price, can we match that for them? Or is it 2x for any player?!

If players have a asking price, can we match that for them? Or is it 2x for any player?!

While we are on that subject....can we just meet a player's transfer clause if they have one as well?

While we are on that subject....can we just meet a player's transfer clause if they have one as well?

If a player has an asking price or a buyout fee then yes you can bid that fee for them even if it is less than 2x their value. Just remember that someone can bid more than that to sign the player though so think wisely on whether you want to just pay that lower fee or add some more on to try and make sure you sign that player.

Other than a release clause, how do you know an asking price? Transfer listed?

"When the Saints go marching in"

th

Big news from St Mary's as club legend and Soccer Saturday regular Matt Le Tissier has become the new chairman of the saints. Many people have been asking if we will still see the legend next to Jeff on a Saturday afternoon anymore.

th

"I am delighted to own this team and will invest all I can to make them the best team in the world. we already have some great players here but plan to invest in some top players to take us to the next level. I already decided those players that can leave the club and will be offering them out to all teams".

Transfer list

- Sam Gallagher - Young player with good potential - 5m
- Shane Long - Works ever so hard, but can't really finish - 5m
- Fraser Forster - still a good goalkeeper but not needed - 5m
- Callum Slattery - 5star potential - 4m
- Michael Obafemi - also 5star potential - 2.5m​

It must be a full moon, here come the Wolves!

attachment.php

Wolves name New Chairman.... Ted Lasso???

In a shocking turn of events Ted Lasso, made famous by his short documentary an american football coach in england, has taken his viral internet money and purchased Wolverhampton.

When asked why Ted stated "I love socce..I mean football. And when they told me I could be werewolves with my earnings it was a no brainer."

Reporter: "You do realize that Wolves is a soccer team... not the mythological creature right?"

TL: "Of course I knew that... but just in case might want to avoid this team on full moons..."

attachment.php

Wolves Transfer/Loan List:
-Wil Boly CB- 15m (Great CB, just doesn't fit the tactic of our manager)
-Helder Costa - 15m (Amazing young winger, just looking to play with W instead of IF)
-Jonny- 20m (Incredible RWB, just shares the misfortune of playing same position as Doherety)
-Jao Moutinho- 25m (Great CM, probably doesn't have the wheels we need for the position.)

All players/prices are negotiable

Other than a release clause, how do you know an asking price? Transfer listed?

Yes, if a player is transfer listed for a fee that is less than 2x their value then you can sign him for that lower fee.

PALACE ANNOUNCE NEW CHAIRMAN
Crystal Palace have today announced that they have been taken over by former player Marco Van Basten. Van Basten is a high profile appointment for Palace and comes in with great excitement. Previous chairman Steve Parish stepped down to help the club off the pitch. As a result, Van Basten was appointed. He's wasted no time in letting us know his thoughts on the club, releasing a preliminary transfer list of players. He also stated he is willing to listen to offers for any of his players and is open to negotiation for the following as well at a further discount:

GK - Vicente Guaita (31 yrs old) - Asking 13m (Valued at 17m) - Great goalkeeper but is aging and am eager to cash in.
CM - James McArthur (30 yrs old) - Asking 10m (Valued at 12.75m) - Another solid player but unfortunately he is getting on a bit as well.
GK - Wayne Hennessey (31 yrs old) - Asking 3m (Valued at 8.75m) - Don't favour him and can be a decent back-up for nothing.
LB - Pape Souare (28 yrs old) - Asking 5m (Valued at 9.5m) - Alright player, solid back-up. Unrequired for the system being used.
RB - Joel Ward (28 yrs old) - Asking 7.5m (Valued at 12m) - Very decent back-up, should start for slightly lower clubs.
LM - Jeffrey Schlupp (25 yrs old) - Asking 6m (Valued at 10.25m) - A good player, but not needed here and can offer energy off the bench.
CB - Martin Kelly (28 yrs old) - Asking 3m (Valued at 7.25m) - Solid back-up CB and can do a job aerially.
CB - Scott Dann (31 yrs old) - Asking 5m (Valued at 10.25m) - Great leader for clubs and can go on to be a solid manager too.

Thank you

MANAGER MOVEMENT AT CRAVEN COTTAGE

View attachment 8204

News has emerged from Fulham as Scott Parker has been released from his Caretaker manager position. The 38 year old took charge at Fulham following Claudio Ranieri's departure of the club.

When we asked the board for a comment we received the following quote.

"We do not want our club to be parked. We want to move forward, like a man headbutting an Italian"

The board refused to comment on who they would at to take over first team management.​

attachment.php

Newcastle United: Hope on Tyneside

attachment.php

Newcastle United are delighted to announce that club is welcoming new owners to St. James Park. Businessman Stelios Haji-loannou has purchased the club from Mike Ashley for an undisclosed fee. Stelios has promised the Newcastle fans that he has high hopes for the club and that the baron spending endured under Ashley was over.

He has stated he wants simply to survive this season to ensure financial stability and allow for prosperous investment in the playing squad.

Stelios also stated that all transfer business will be dealt with by Rafa Benitez until he returns from his vacation in January (I am in London till Wednesday).

No players will be sold this window without the approval of Benitez for similar reasons.

(BCFC - Could you give all the club finances to Rafa for this window, I will get involved in terms of transfers from January)

(BCFC - Could you give all the club finances to Rafa for this window, I will get involved in terms of transfers from January)

No problem. Will do. This could lead to some interesting in game signings.

No problem. Will do. This could lead to some interesting in game signings.

interesting for sure haha, Rafa hasn't had money in years, now he gets 25m he's gunna go crazy ;)