Chairman Game - Conquering the Premier League

Bournemouth mid-season update

With the new owner reportedly extremely happy with Bournemouth's Premier League campaign so far, sitting in 6th place after 20 games, a lot of investment will be made into the team with about £40 million to spend on new players to consolidate 6th place and a potential European spot finish.

The new owner has also stated that any chairmen from other sides in the Premier League are welcome to bid on any player from the squad and will consider these offers for any potential sales, although important players like Callum Wilson and Ryan Fraser are off the books entirely as they have contributed greatly to the success of the South-English club.

Watford Transfer List - Massively Reduced Prices...Grab a Bargain!!!

Troy Deeney - ST - Valued at £15.5 million - Available for £7 million
Gerard Deulofeu - AMRL - Valued at £30 million - Available for £26 million
Isaac Success - Valued at £12 million - Available for £5 million
Tom Cleverley - AMC - Valued at £19 million - Available for £6 million
Daryl Janmaat - DR/WBR - Valued at £4.6 million - Available for £2.5 million

Football_Huddersfield.png

Huddersfield Town

BREAKING NEWS

(Studio) Welcome to Eurosport 2 channel, where WE give YOU the latest in the sport world. This time we will be focusing on the football part of that wide world. Our reporter, Alice Wonderland, has got some breaking news for you. Go ahead, Alice.

(Alice) Thank you, I am here, in a small English town, Huddersfield. Huddersfield Town has been in Premier League since 17/18 season. Today the previous owner Dean Hoyle announced that he wants to focus on brewing beer, not football. He has put the club up for sale on Aliexpress. Who will buy it, we don't know. The listing currently stands at 321.6 million pounds.

(Studio) Thank you, Alice. More news after the break.

Transfer Window Closed

Bournemouth – Linecoigne1998 - £39 Million Budget

Transfer – Widdem Ben Yedder – Sevilla - £13.5mil - £86k
Transfer – Ryan Gravenberch – Ajax - £2mil - £270
Transfer – Dayot Upamecano – Leipzig - £20mil - £124.5k
Transfer – Willem Geubbels – AS Monaco - £2mil - £23.25k
Transfer – Loic Mbe Soh – PSG - £1.5mil - £9.3k

EXP – Adrien Rabiot - £150k

Brighton – Reifi - £6 Million Budget

C2C – Shane Long – Southampton - £6mil - £60k

Cardiff – Jay10 - £92 Million Budget

No transfers made

Crystal Palace – WeArePalace – (-£14 Million) Budget

No transfers made

Everton – Pledgey – (-£24 Million) Budget

No transfers made

Fulham – KillerRoo – (-£2 Million) Budget

No transfers made

Huddersfield – Telstar - £62 Million

Transfer – Lorenzo Pellegrini – AS Roma - £36mil - £176k
Transfer – Andriy Lunin – Real Madrid - £1.6mil - £40.5k
Transfer – Jesus Vallejo – Real Madrid - £7mil - £69k
Transfer – Zlatan Ibrahimovic – LA Galaxy - £1.5mil - £22k
Transfer – Carlos Vela – LAFC - £12mil - £139k

EXP – Johannes Eggestein – £13k

Manager Out- Jan Siewert - £3.2mil
Manager In – Jose Mourinho – FREE

Leicester – Lupin Leso – (-£12 Million) Budget

No transfers made

Newcastle – LiamCFC88 - £23 Million Budget

Transfer – Evander – FC Midtjylland - £12.5mil - £22k

C2C – Idrissa Gueye – Everton - £8mil - £100k
C2C – Daryl Janmaat – Watford - £2mil - £45k

Southampton – Benncfc24 - £5 Million Budget

EXP – Eliaquim Mangala - £5k

Loan – Thilo Kehrer – PSG

Watford – TheNotSoSpecialOne - £2 Million Budget

Transfer – Troy Parrott – Tottenham - £750k - £330
Transfer – Ryan Gravenberch – Ajax - £650k - £270 (Outbid by another chairman)
Transfer – Gavin Bazunu – Man City - £600k - £330

West Ham – HugoCaldeira1234 - £14 Million Budget

No transfers made

Wolves – dwellsync – (-£1 Million) Budget

Manager In – Antonio Conte – FREE

I am in the process of making all these changes to the game and will be posting the first update tomorrow evening. Feel free to post about your transfers and mid-season updates for those who haven’t yet.

Last edited:
Football_Huddersfield.png

Huddersfield Town

(Studio) In breaking news, Huddersfield Town, currently 19th in Premier League, has been sold for 361 million pounds to Zlatan Ibrahimovič. We have Alice Wonderland on the ground, where the symbolic exchange of stadium keys is happening. Hit it, Alice!

(Alice) Okay, we are here Kirklees Stadium. We can already see Dean Hoyle up on the podium, but Ibra is nowwhere to be seen. But that is normal. Ibrahimovic has always been an eccentric person. Alright there is a very nice sports car, I can't tell you what model, cause I am not good with cars. It's quite close now and I'm getting info from my cameraman, that the car is actually Mini Cooper with the roof teared off. A HUGE man is coming out, and IT IS IBRAAAAA!!! Oooh, I love him!!!! (Music I'm so excited starts to play).

(Ibrahimovič) Thank you for the keys. I will be moving here indefinitely and helping the club in future win the Premier League. So in order to win it, the first season I will be playing for the club myself. I have also brought in a good manager. A manaer who deserves a second chance. If he fails I'll kick him in the face with my heel!

Since I am coming in at half season and Dean here crapped the bed, I needed to makes some transfers, so these are all the other transfers I have made! Have a fantastic Ibra day to eveyone!

(Alice) So, the man himself brought in himself, because you know the ego of this man, HUGE but lovely! Second one he brought in was Lorenzo Pellegrini, a WUNDERKIND from AS Roma. He will most likely be the man who Zlatan hopes will give him the most assists.
Third was Carlos Vela. His partner up front. It is good that he brought the mexican also, cause there have been some reports that Ibra might be injured himself.
Fourth was Andriy Lunin, also a WUNDERKIND, first transfer from Ream Madrid, is a goalkeeper from COUGH-chernobyl-COUGH!
Fifth and last is Andriy Lunins teammate Jesus Vallejo, another defensive addition.

Most likely the biggest surprise was that he managed to bring in a big cannon like Jose Mourinho. If anyone is able to help them it is the combo of Ibra and Mourinho. Although they most likely will fall down to Championship, hahhahahahaahaa. But **** is Zlatan fine piece of ***.

attachment.php

"Wolves Chairman Fires Manager"

Ted Lasso:" At this time I'd love to read a statement. We made the decision to fire Nuno because simply he wasn't going to make the playoffs this year. Wolves won the league last year and this year are on the bottom. Heck even Bill Belichick would be fired if he was doing this badly."

BT Sport:"You do know that there are no playoffs in the premier league right?

TL:
"Of course, I mean this obviously is a better way to crown a champion.... By winning and stuff.... Anyway we are really confident in our hire of Antonio Conte.

BT: " We are in agreement there! This is a fantastic hire for the club. What led to your decision to hire him?

TL:"
He has a great record in lots of the leagues around Europe including winning the Premier League once... also with how he looks he should fit right in with the Wolves... You know full moons and all.

BT:" Ugh..."

TL: Anyway I'm thrilled with how our signings have played thus far. Toby and Moussa have been brilliant while we are still watching guys like Miranda, Pavon, Neves and Diego develop. It should be an amazing second half of the season... As long as we don't run into any silver bullets.

BT:
" You heard it here first, Silver Bullets beware."

January/February/March Update

attachment.php

A pretty quiet January window with only one other big deal being made as Man Utd sign Andrija Zivkovic for £54 Million.

Premier League

I have to apologize for not having a screenshot of the league. I completely forgot to take one and am now in the process of simming the rest of the season. Hopefully my description gives a good enough idea for the teams towards the top and bottom of the table.

Bournemouth are still holding on in there in 6th​ place and are looking as though they will be playing European football next season. Wolves have been the big climbers as they go from 15th​ to 10th​. The bottom 5 teams have not changed although Watford look to have a big enough gap on the others. It will be a tight battle between West Ham, Huddersfield, Cardiff and Fulham for the one remaining safe spot.

attachment.php

Callum Wilson is still top of the goalscoring charts, although he is now joint with Roberto Firmino. Aubameyang is only 2 behind as well so Wilson will need to keep his form going to challenge for the golden boot. Ozil is still top of the assist table but Propper is only 3 behind him.

Carabao Cup

attachment.php

It wasn’t to be for Leicester as they were soundly beaten in the semi-finals by Man City, who eventually went on to win it.

FA Cup

attachment.php

We still have 2 chairmen clubs in the FA Cup as we get to the semi-final stages as both Fulham and Everton are in the competition. This could lead to an all chairmen club final, or they both go out in the semi-finals.

I apologize for the late post but today has been a hectic day at work and at home. I had planned on getting the end of season update done tonight and opening the transfer window but this will now be delayed until tomorrow evening. I will then leave the window open for 3/4 full days rather than opening the window around midnight tonight and only giving 2/3 days for transfers.

I apologize for the late post but today has been a hectic day at work and at home. I had planned on getting the end of season update done tonight and opening the transfer window but this will now be delayed until tomorrow evening. I will then leave the window open for 3/4 full days rather than opening the window around midnight tonight and only giving 2/3 days for transfers.

Man don’t apologize!! You are making a ton of fun available to us all! Appreciate the effort!! Also go Wolves!!!!

We might get relegated but we also might win the FA cup, Lets goooo!

April/May/June Update

Premier League

attachment.php

The season has come to a close and there have been some highs and lows for our chairmen clubs. Bournemouth are the clear highlight of the season as they end the season in 5th​ place and above both Tottenham and Chelsea. Wolves are then the best of the rest in 8th​ place. The top 10 is then rounded out with Everton and Leicester.

Now to the sad side the Premier League. Unfortunately 3 teams have to get relegated and this year it is
Huddersfield, West Ham and Cardiff. All 3 spent most of the season at the bottom along with Fulham and in the end it was Fulham who were the one to get enough points on the table to secure their safety.

For those chairmen of the relegated clubs, you will have the choice to either stay with your clubs in the Championship or to change club to one of the promoted teams, which are Aston Villa, Norwich and QPR. First choice will go to the team that finished bottom (Huddersfield – Telstar) and then 19th​ and finally 18th​.

FA Cup

attachment.php

It was not the fairytale we all wished for as both Everton and Fulham fell in the semi-finals and then Man Utd went on to win the whole thing.

Main Competition Winners

Premier League – Man City
Community Shield – Chelsea
FA Cup – Man Utd
League Cup – Man City
Champions League – Man City
Europa League – Liverpool

I am hoping that in the future this will become chairmen clubs.

Decent first season for us here (Crystal Palace). Happy with survival and will need to replace Milivojevic in the summer.

Summer Transfer Window Open

I have simmed to July 1st​ and am now opening the window. I will say now that some clubs have already done some transfers in this window so make sure you check exactly what your manager has done. This also effects your budgets as well so if you have a very high budget, it is possible that your manager may have sold one of your star players.

Bournemouth – Linecoigne1998 - £61 Million
Brighton – Reifi – (-£5 Million)
Cardiff – Jay10 - £154 Million
Crystal Palace – WeArePalace – (-£16 Million)
Everton – Pledgey – (-£750k)
Fulham – KillerRoo - £55 Million
Huddersfield – Telstar - £63 Million
Leicester – Lupin Leso - £6 Million
Newcastle – LiamCFC88 - £4 Million
Southampton – Benncfc24 - £19 Million
Watford – TheNotSoSpecialOne - £23 Million
West Ham – HugoCaldeira1234 - £57 Million
Wolves – dwellsync - £16 Million

If you budget is negative and in red then you are not able to spend any money on players until you bring that money back into the positive.

Manager Movements

Zinedine Zidane (Fulham) – Replaced with Paco Jemez
Javi Gracia (Watford) – Replaced with Ruben Comendez
Brendan Rodgers (Leicester) – Replaced with Manuel Pellegrini
Roy Hodgson (Crystal Palace) – Replaced with Dean Smith
Neil Warnock (Cardiff) – Retired and Replaced with Chris Wilder
For the clubs with sacked managers, let me know which of these 3 things you would like to do

1. [*=center]I can reinstate your previous manager for free
    [*=center]You can decide on your own manager (if they are at a club, you will need to pay compensation)
    [*=center]You can keep the manager the in game chairman has decided on. (This is the default option if you do not give me a response)

Transfer Window

The transfer window is now open. The window will be open until Saturday 6pm. Remember the restrictions you have on transfers from the first post and stick to them when planning your transfers.

Game File

Chairman Game - Conquering the Premier League

Did better than Fulham in real life. They should look to put me on the board.

5th place! That's just ridiculous hahaha, so happy to have European football for next season and a nice £60 million budget to make sure the team is ready too! Hopefully none of my key players leave over the coming transfer window though...

Hey,

I would be interested in taking one of the promoted clubs for next season if possible?

If not I’ll take another team either in the premiere league or championship.

Last edited:
Hi! Telstar will be staying in huddersfield

Hey,

I would be interested in taking one of the promoted clubs for next season if possible?

If not I’ll take another team either in the premiere league or championship.

The more the merrier. The three promoted teams were Aston Villa, Norwich and QPR. There is also Burnley available in the Premier League. Everyone in the Championship is available except the three relegated teams.

attachment.php

Newcastle - Summer Update

1 Year into Stelios Haji's reign at the club and it has to be considered a successful star. A 12th place finish and the retention of Rafa Benitez. The club can now look to establish itself back in Britain's elite group of clubs.

Rafa Benitez has already been busy this summer as he was given the complete backing of the board following a strong show in the premier league. Benitez has undoubtedly strengthened the squad with the following acquisitions.

Chambers - £7.25m
Bernard - Lascelles (£23m)
Van De Beek - £11.5m
Solanke - £15.5m
Nissen Kristensen - £8.5m

Thanks to this the club will now be looking to offload some players to ensure the squad isn't too large

Transfer List

Paul Dummet - Value £10.5m - Price £4m

Ciaran Clarke - Value £15.25m - Price £7.5m

Florien Lejeune - Value £10.25m - Price £5m

Isaac Hayden - Value £11.75m - Price £8m

Henri Saivet - Value £10.25m - Price £5m

Matt Ritchie - Value £16.75m - Price £10m

Yoshinori Muto - Value £17.25m - Price £8m

Christian Atsu - Value £8.5m - Price £5m

Ki Sung-Yeung - Value £16m - Price £8m

Until these players are sold we will be conducting no further transfer business