Why do the opponents seem to score with every ****** highlight they get?

Samcoollol

Reaction score
I watch the matches using the key highlight.

When my team get a highlight, they seem to score like 60-70% of them, yet when the opponents get a chance, they score 95% of the time. Everytime you see the opponent coming towards your goal, you know whats ****** happening. I gets so frustrating when you have like 5 highlights, score 2, but the opponents have like 3, and score them all. WHY?

I think you need to improve your defence
Its nothing to do with my defence. Whichever of my saves it is, My Liverpool save, Leeds save, Real Madrid save, its all the same. If my defence was bad, the opponent would be getting more chances. Im not saying the opponent get loads of chances, its just that when they do, they seem to score all the time.

Its nothing to do with my defence. Whichever of my saves it is, My Liverpool save, Leeds save, Real Madrid save, its all the same. If my defence was bad, the opponent would be getting more chances. Im not saying the opponent get loads of chances, its just that when they do, they seem to score all the time.

Your defence is bad, that's why they are getting easy goal scoring chances.

Maybe there's a lack of unity in the squad? I know that when I start careers, they don't play very well together, but they start to gel later.