Why does DLF(S) in FM 19 have move into channels hard coded?

kr10

Reaction score
In FM18, DLF(s) did not have move into channels hard-coded in, but in FM 19 it does. My questions/thoughts are:

- Why has this change been done? Was it deliberate, or some kind of bug?
- In a 4-1-2-3, the DLF(s) has been my favorite role, for its ability to drop into the 10 space and link up with wingers/midfielders. It is pivotal for me that he stays central, as there isn't much point into moving out wide (into channels), when you already have wide players there.
- As a result, the only option is to play a PF(s), but this isn't ideal as he can't play risky passes, and picks up a lot of yellows.

Why was the DLF(s) of FM 18 changed? can't we just change it back where move into channels is an option for this role, rather than an obligation?

It's not only the DLF's but all forwards.
I'm playing narrow 433 since FM14 and in 2 last FM's I used 2 Complete forwards (support) and AF in the middle and each one of them had 30+ goals and 20+ assists every season because they could run to the flanks and cross easy goals.
Now it's just like bug, they are very sticked together no matter what role/instruction I put. It's like having 1 striker only in team because they are so close to each other when the team has the ball

Prob due the role itself . a DLF-s is moving to create space, left/right or centre. for other players. Be it deeper or in the channel.