Why does England insist on declining all my work permits?

Shorebird17

Reaction score
Seriously, they don't let any lower level teams sign players outside the UK. Does everyone feel this is the norm or are there ways to get around it?

Unfortunately not... if the player isn't deemed to be good enough, or hasn't aquired enough international experience, then you won't get a work permit for him i'm afraid. :(

there are rules re work permits, sure theres a thread somewhere...

its something along lines of needing to play in 75% of full internationals if not from a top rated country.

you can prob get rid of the rule using editor but don't ask me how :) again i think theres a thread about that too

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

there are rules re work permits, sure theres a thread somewhere...

its something along lines of needing to play in 75% of full internationals if not from a top rated country.

you can prob get rid of the rule using editor but don't ask me how :) again i think theres a thread about that too

It is racist- its a lot harder to get a 170PA player through from the US, Serbia, Croatia, Africa than it is to get the same 170PA player from Brazil or Argentina.