Tubpac

Reaction score
Seen alot of threads where people are saying he sucks ? - Also everyone buying a new striker for Chelsea to replace Torres?

I've had him till January decided to give him the chance as i'm really big fan of him, and begging to god everynight that he will return to his form.
However some games he seems to just be like Zlatan Ibra... - Hes like Day and night Gone for the whole match, and you see him once in a while.

Some Matches hes a beast...

And so far he has 17 Goals in 14 Games which is more than acceptable - i believe at least.

Just wanna say this so everyone doesnt believe that he is so ***** this yet.

Still hope for the Fernando Torres supporters.

Haha I'm starting a Chelsea save soon so I may give him a chance ;)

Stick up a screenshot of how he has played for you mate

It's not that people hate him, it's just not the player he once was.

I don't like him because he left a club that loved him, had just been taken over (i.e. stick with them at least for a year ****) and showed no loyalty whatsoever by leaving for a club that is essentially Man City but somehow without all the hate.

Unrelated, he's not the player he once was, and he's nowhere near as good on FM13 as he was on 12 is probably why people are looking for a replacement.

Seriously, what is it what Liverpool fans thinking he betrayed them?

He joined Liverpool from his boyhood club where he was captain and idolised so he could win trophies.

Liverpool failed to deliver a team capable of doing that (despite his best efforts) so he left.

He joined Liverpool for the exact same reasons he joined Chelsea. If you didn't have a problem with it when he joined your team, you shouldn't have a problem with it when he left.

Atletico was the team who might be entitled to feel let down, not Liverpool. But Atletico were smart enough to know that they got a good price for him and invested it wisely (in Forlan at time, who they later sold to replace with Falcao).

Anyways in the game he's not bad, scores a fair amount for me a back-up. I can't justify a back-up on 175k a week though so I hope to ship him out over the summer to make room for Llorente on a free for half the wages.

i hate him not only cos he played for liverpoo and now chelsea but also cos he is a diving cheat

Another reason to hate him: people support the player and not the team. As a fan of Chelsea, I feel disgusted with so many people on forums and alike who are only interested in Fernando rather than looking at team's performance.

i hate him not only cos he played for liverpoo and now chelsea but also cos he is a diving cheat

Yes, of course he's a diving cheat. I also heard he's a mass murderer. And an alcoholic.

don't reckon he dived well he went down easy but he certainly did get touched and i have to admit i would go down.How was he gonna stay on his feet if he did continue to run he would of just fell over evans' body anyway
In Torres we trust

Last edited:
Another reason to hate him: people support the player and not the team. As a fan of Chelsea, I feel disgusted with so many people on forums and alike who are only interested in Fernando rather than looking at team's performance.

With all the respect that is due a fellow Chelsea supporter, what you said makes no sense. A reason to hate him is because people love him and don't care about Chelsea? Really? What you are basically doing is hating the people who love Torres, not giving us a reason why Torres is hated.

Torres? Diving? I think you mean Suarez.

It's easy to confuse the two when the commentator goes Suuuuaaareeezzzz.

Hating a player because he dived? I'm too lazy and not bothered enough to list every top flight player that has dived or at least gone down easy at some point..

Most fans that say they "hate" someone only do so because it gives them a reason to complain and someone to blame. I'm a Liverpool fan and I'll admit I was annoyed when he left but I can understand why he did and I don't blame him for it in the slightest.

I agree, although I dont really see it as hate, but maybe just that he isn't as good as he once was. Injuries, loss in confidence and maybe an earlier decline than most players his age, are all causes for why he isn't as good as he once was.

Personally I still love him, and will always sign him if possible (and he's a realistic target) even if its just to be a backup.

Hating a player because he dived? I'm too lazy and not bothered enough to list every top flight player that has dived or at least gone down easy at some point..

Most fans that say they "hate" someone only do so because it gives them a reason to complain and someone to blame. I'm a Liverpool fan and I'll admit I was annoyed when he left but I can understand why he did and I don't blame him for it in the slightest.

me too pompey and LFC 3-2 liverpool today

*sniffles i wish he could come back to Liverpool, having Suarez and Torres on top makes me ***** just thinking bout it!