Why does my tactics work for 3/4 of season then the last quarter they fall to bits

IBholder

Reaction score
Can someone help please, why is that my tactics work for nearly the whole season but come two months or one month from the end I start losing stupid games.

Is this the opponents working out my tactics or something else????

I ask this becuase I had only lost one game up until february when suddenly I stopped scoring goals and started conceding stupid amounts!!

Yup, that's the explanation given. They start underestimating you and are not careful, then they see you as a real threat and start going harder, so you need to start making changes to counter the reactions.

also your men could be getting tired...hows the fitness of the team?

Another reason could be clubs you played in first 3/4 will have now sussed out your tactics via their scout, or from previous meetings. I suffer same problem

one thing i do wonder is that do your opponents set tactics on some players, like tackling hard and stuff. i guess they do because thats probs the games when you don't perform. just wondered.:D

Tatics always needs some tweaks during the season, to avoid predicability. Sometimes a simple change works, sometimes a complete revamp is needed. It´s always good to have some sets of tatics along the season, to avoid this kind of trouble.