why does player waste some much chances?

Reaction score
i dont get it why people like robben ribery gomez etc are not hittin the goal they always waste the clearest chances. i cry :'(

I think you can change luck by reloading like a player whos being useless can become good if you save and reload but thats just me. composed helps score 1 on 1s tho

same problem for me , but even with missing chances, some go for long shots. what a waste

Depends on their composure. If their composure is low, they're likely to miss loads of easy chances (Theo Walcott.) However, if their composure is high, they'll keep their cool and slot it away. When teaching Placed Shots, make sure the player has a high enough technique and finishing level. Otherwise, they won't be able to score again. For example, teaching Hazard or Gotze placed shots would fail epically, because their finishing is poor. However, if you teach somebody like M'baye Niang or Iker Muniain, you're likely to have more success.

Mental attributes are important in this game, and you shouldn't underestimate the importance of mental attributes. When looking for a poacher, I suggest you look for a striker who has more than 15 composure, or 13 minimum.

I think SI make it this way to balance the game. Because if one scores on every one on one then the scoreline will be like cricket scoreline. Although I myself often frustrated about this thing!

this needs to be addressed making game unplayable for me