Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Why does this game look so cheesey and predictable at times (throw ins , defenders)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I love this game and don't mind losing if I deserve it , or a nice move etc . But why oh why do you get so many times when a player with 18 for throw ins , will throw the ball like a complete idiot to one of there players and you concede ... or your RB or LB will start jockying the ball running towards his own area only to attempt a stupid pass or back pass for there player to score from.

I really don't mind conceding but it just looks spazified and totally stupid , I wouldent mind a dodgy back pass gone wrong now and then if it looked realistic , or a throw in not going to plan , but the animations are laughable at times in this version.....

Anyway rant over got a stupid labradour to go and kick

Reaction score
I love this game and don't mind losing if I deserve it , or a nice move etc . But why oh why do you get so many times when a player with 18 for throw ins , will throw the ball like a complete idiot to one of there players and you concede ... or your RB or LB will start jockying the ball running towards his own area only to attempt a stupid pass or back pass for there player to score from.

I really don't mind conceding but it just looks spazified and totally stupid , I wouldent mind a dodgy back pass gone wrong now and then if it looked realistic , or a throw in not going to plan , but the animations are laughable at times in this version.....
The Animations and visuals are not a true interpretation of what the match engine is computing if you know what I mean. Remember the 3D match display has only been around a few years and it gets more accurate.

Anyway rant over got a stupid labradour to go and kick
Er.....

Reaction score
The throw in situations drives me bonkers. At no level does that happen in real life so I presume it is a bug and if it is I hope they can fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.