Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Why does Coly score so many goals for me from set pieces? I've tried loads of different CB in the same position and they all score occasionally, but this guy regularly gets a brace in a match. I can't really see why. I've put a comparison player up, who I would have thought would be better in set piece situations, but he's absolutely not.

He's so wasted as a CB. :O

I reckon it's a mixture of his good finishing, composure, jumping, balance and strength.

I agree, for normal teams he IS wasted as a CB, but when I have strikers like this guy .... I don't need more (H)

His attacking stats are better than his defending.

Retrain him as a Target Man, he's beast!

I'd have him as a DM, he is an absolute beast.

I had a regen appear in my game like him - he was called Vladimir Ban and he had 19 or 20 for nearly all of his stats. He signed for Man City as well....

I had a regen appear in my game like him - he was called Vladimir Ban and he had 19 or 20 for nearly all of his stats. He signed for Man City as well....
Ban :D...You have just been Bann(e)'d! :D

Finishing, composure off the ball and maybe first touch ( I assume that headers count as first time shots?)

I think it's because he has good finishing, composure but most of all DETERMINATION which means he wants to get the ball so much so he scores more than that portugese guy. But forget that, I think that CB would be absolutely beast at DM or RB or even Target Man striker. If not, put him as ball playing centre back.

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

I agree, for normal teams he IS wasted as a CB, but when I have strikers like this guy .... I don't need more (H)

International caps to goals and only 23.... What in the name of God??.....

What year are you in?? My regens are no way near as good as those two little gems!

I'm in 2019, but I've had Coly (and been playing him) since 2013. Payed 5mil for him, haha. I don't even use Alves, he's an injury sub. I prefer Otamendi.

Status
Not open for further replies.