Bronzino

Reaction score
Ok, I have just started a new fm career as Liverpool using the updated database with all of the january transfers etc. I found a player from the German team Schalke called Maximilian Meyer and boy are his stats good. Hes only 16 years old in my game and is still on a youth contract. I tried to sign him straight away, but he said hes not interested, so I tried talking to the press amount his potential, still no. So I pretty much said Schalke was a rubbish team and he should move, still nothing.

So is there anything else I can do to get him to want to join?

He is German so I suppose that could be it. But is there anything else I can do to get him interested?

And thats why I chose Liverpool cause they need help to become a great team again :D

Very true. xD
I'd guess, though, maybe his favourite club is Schalke...he'll be less keen to leave.
If you do well in the league, try to get him in January.

Bronzino:1724405 said:
And thats why I chose Liverpool cause they need help to become a great team again :D
i am Liverpool at the moment for exactly the same reason!

Is he a regen?
a new regen (generally) won't be interested in joining another team, wait a few years to sign him

Is he a regen?
a new regen (generally) won't be interested in joining another team, wait a few years to sign him

unless south american, they wont join for a year or 2 but you can pick them up cheap and amazing...

Is he a regen?
He is a real player. He played against Galatasaray in the CL and he is only 17 years old right now.

Maybe Schalkes reputation is higher than Liverpools?

unless south american, they wont join for a year or 2 but you can pick them up cheap and amazing...

They won't join for a year or 2 because south americans under 18 are not allowed to sign for foreign clubs... not because they don't want to :)

He is a real player. He played against Galatasaray in the CL and he is only 17 years old right now.

Maybe Schalkes reputation is higher than Liverpools?

i doubt schalkes reputation is higher then lfc.. dispite not being the CL for a couple of seasons. the reason why is he might have schalke as his favourite club meaning unless your a proper big club i.e manc barca etc.. he wont leave.

They won't join for a year or 2 because south americans under 18 are not allowed to sign for foreign clubs... not because they don't want to :)

i didn't say they didn't want to mate, i said you can sign them and they will join later on...

well im chelsea and he is joining me on a free i just looked him up and offered him a contract and hes joining but i suppose Chelsea won Champions League last year

He's just a loyal player, they don't usually want to leave unless requested or a club with a much higher rep comes in.

Well do you have Champion's League? Cuz Shalke they gots that Champion's League