Why don't I get offered new jobs?

tjacknorris

Reaction score
I am manager for manchester city and I have won the league and the champions league every year for 6 years now. I am nr 2 in the hall of fame. Mario Balotelli and Sergio Aguero has been choosen as the best player in the world some of the years(different years do) .. But I want to move on as a manager for another team but I don't get any offerings? Why is that? I have applied for available jobs and got Liverpool and Italy but I don't want them so I turned them down. How do i get offerings from other clubs?:wub:

While you're employed you'll only get offered jobs by clubs with higher reputations than the club you're at. As you have won league + champions league for 6 years running then City probably have the highest rep in the world. Therefore you wont get any offers as the other clubs will think any other job would be a step down for you.

If you want offers you will have to leave City so you're a free agent.

Ok cool thanx! Or if i play with my reserves and less better players and start to lose maybe I can get sacked?

Ok cool thanx! Or if i play with my reserves and less better players and start to lose maybe I can get sacked?

that will more than likely damage your own rep and you don't want that..your best off just resigning from Man City and see how you go from there!

Don't do that!
Just wait until another manager gets sacked, then u join their club

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD