bballshawn

Reaction score
It should be at minimum 16 instead of 13, and yes i know speed is a big thing but still?

It should be at minimum 16 instead of 13, and yes i know speed is a big thing but still?

Because he isn't that quick, he does however get up to speed very quickly. 17 acc 14 pace is what he should be at most so not really that much off with 16 acc 13 pace.

i kno he isnt 18+ but just like messi i think its nerfed so they wont be overpowered, but di maria is at least 15 but id say 16

i kno he isnt 18+ but just like messi i think its nerfed so they wont be overpowered, but di maria is at least 15 but id say 16

He isnt a 15/16, that is very quick. His top speed isn't that high. He just reaches it very quickly. Watch him in game on this, they got it virtually spot on.

They dont do random nerfs, thats not how research works.

Messi isnt nerfed either.

Think you're confusing acceleration with speed. Players with high acceleration will look quick, but it doesn't mean they can actually run all that fast. Players will hardly be given time to run at full pace so it's easy to misjudge.

And it doesn't even matter too much once he's past a defender, there aren't many defenders who will catch back up to him, even at 'just' 14.

Think you're confusing acceleration with speed. Players with high acceleration will look quick, but it doesn't mean they can actually run all that fast. Players will hardly be given time to run at full pace so it's easy to misjudge.

Kagawa is another good example, not actually that quick, but accelerates like a Ferrari, so he looks rapid in short sprints

Di Maria looks very quick because football is usually about short sprints, in those acceleration is king.

Kagawa is another good example, not actually that quick, but accelerates like a Ferrari, so he looks rapid in short sprints

Di Maria looks very quick because football is usually about short sprints, in those acceleration is king.

Idd, suppose 100m times are a reasonable benchmark for actual speed. Think the likes of Ronaldo and Walcott are under 11 seconds, so shows how quick you'd have to be to get a high rating on FM.

meh i guess your right, i'd trust fm13 rating over fifa's anyday