Why is my Romelu Lukaku so bad?

No, it is the former. When you start your game any player with a negative PA is give a random PA between the corresponding two sets of values for their negative value. So once the game has started, PAs are static values.
Ah I see, makes more sense I guess.

There is only one in the game.
Aaron Ramsey
Lmao really? That's epic. Usually don't like knowing player's PAs but since there was only one... :p Wth have they based that on :\ Oh well I'm not complaining :D

Lmao really? That's epic. Usually don't like knowing player's PAs but since there was only one... :p Wth have they based that on :\ Oh well I'm not complaining :D
Negative PA are only used if SI's researchers only have a vague idea of how good someone will be. You have to remember a player may never reach his PA. ;)

We are getting off topic :S

Negative PA are only used if SI's researchers only have a vague idea of how good someone will be. You have to remember a player may never reach his PA. ;)

We are getting off topic :S
True. The topic has pretty much been answered though.

In my Udinese save, I pair Lukaku & Babacar/ Balotelli

I find that when I set him as Target Man, he play poorly. I have no choice to put him as Advanced Forward, then only I can see he performing. His partner role will be Poacher

You're not playing him wrong, you're doing nothing wrong, he's just **** this year. Me and my mate both bought him and he just doesn't improve, they have definately changed his PA from last season.

Loan him out for 6 months or so. He gets so much better every season you have him so the sooner you loan him out the sooner you get him back and start reaping the benefits. I had the same problem with Yaya Sanogo but he bangs in 20/30 goals a season now.
Also play him poacher, runs with the ball more and turns into 2 Drogba's more or less lol.

In my Milan save, he doesn't play well as Target Man/Complete Forward. He also not good as Advanced Forward. I'm in my 3rd season now. I play 4-4-2 tactic. I have bought Dzeko to replace Zlatan. I think I'm just gonna sell him. I got him free thoogh :p

Lukaku is -9 in PA, means that in some games he only got potential for a mid table club in EPL and in some games he got CL potential.

I signed Lukaku for Sporting CP just now, he has been good for me into the second season, not great, and still second choice behind Yannick Djalo, but he has been immense for Belgium thus far, bagging 16 goals in 15 caps. Ridiculous.