dugi9999

Reaction score
im playing with man utd i just finished 2nd season. 1st season i won league and fa cup , 2nd season i won league , fa cup and CL. My players are excelent the price went high cause all the throphies. Now i want to sell some players because of the age or i want younger wonderkids and i dont need 4 players on same position.
for example kagawa(26) is valued 31 million i cant sell him at all i even tried 15mill
rooney(29) valued 29mill i tried for 20mill nobody wants him
van persie (31) valued 18mill biggest offer was 9 mill and he is the only one i actually recieved offer
welbeck (24) valued 18mill nobody wants him i tried lowering to 10mill
i dont even want to write for fletcher and carrick i offered them for free just to lower my wage no offers.

only players AI wants to buy is phil jones and januzaj and those i dont want to sell.

any advice?

im playing with man utd i just finished 2nd season. 1st season i won league and fa cup , 2nd season i won league , fa cup and CL. My players are excelent the price went high cause all the throphies. Now i want to sell some players because of the age or i want younger wonderkids and i dont need 4 players on same position.
for example kagawa(26) is valued 31 million i cant sell him at all i even tried 15mill
rooney(29) valued 29mill i tried for 20mill nobody wants him
van persie (31) valued 18mill biggest offer was 9 mill and he is the only one i actually recieved offer
welbeck (24) valued 18mill nobody wants him i tried lowering to 10mill
i dont even want to write for fletcher and carrick i offered them for free just to lower my wage no offers.

only players AI wants to buy is phil jones and januzaj and those i dont want to sell.

any advice?

Im not about how I get clubs interested in players just leave them on transfer list with a price you want and put not needed and someone will probably make an offer.

I had PSG approach me for Kagawa and I negotiated to £40 which they accepted and signed him for, and Rooney and Van Persie and two world class strikers who I wouldn't sell I still have them in my team and I'm in my 3rd season coming to the end of the third season. Welbeck I let go on a free in the end due to his high demands of wages which I didn't think he was worthy of due to being a rotational player.