why is this happening?

robisok

Reaction score
I have just started a new game and i am using rangers and with quit good results but the strangest things have been happening (using 9.3 patch). When i started i was given 0.00 transfer budget which i can live with but also the most annoying thing is all of my players including reserves and under 19s are all in my first team and tactics screen i have tried to move them back and when i highlight them it is showing that they are in there respected teams but they remain in the former. I have not come across this problem before but i have just installed so maybe it is a bug and i need to reinstall but apart from that everything else seems to be working fine:p

Go to Tactics Screen.

Click Show Filters.

Untick Reserve and U18 Squad.

Should work fine now.

thank you lads you where right and the problems sorted like they say you learn something new every day:D

What can I say, i'm a know-it-all. haha. ;)

I found that with Rangers in the new patch the best player Steven Davis is rated as 2 star claming that the whole team can't get 2nd when the players are more than adequent of second with no reinforcements.

I found that with Rangers in the new patch the best player Steven Davis is rated as 2 star claming that the whole team can't get 2nd when the players are more than adequent of second with no reinforcements.

What are the coaches and Assistant managers' ratings like? All that information is filtered through their stats, so sometimes they can talk total and utter rubbish on any screen where their opinions are stated about X player or Y tactics. Take what they say with a pinch of salt - sometimes they'll tell you things which you may want to keep an eye, but trust your own judgement above anyone else's :)

Don't ever trust his judgement of a player or his tactical advice 100% lol Find the coach with the best judging current ability, and the one with the best judging potential ability and have a look what they say. You need at least one coach with a decent set of attributes for that in addition to being able to do the rest of his job well (16+ for Rangers would be what I'd be looking for). ;)

If you can live with the flaws in two key skills for an assistant manager, Ally is actually very good elsewhere in his skills - his teamtalks should be decent anyways :D

He looks like a decent coach the problem with managing Rangers is Ally Mccoist is one of the best players ever to play for Rangers so the idea of sacking him is unconceivable.

He looks like a decent coach the problem with managing Rangers is Ally Mccoist is one of the best players ever to play for Rangers so the idea of sacking him is unconceivable.

Aye, he's a good coach but I certainly wouldn't want him giving me advice sat next to me on the bench if I was playing any higher than English League 2 kind of level ;)

Just something to keep in mind about coach and assistant manager 'feedback' in the game though - they're only as good as their stats, so they are sometimes most useful in telling you about 'hidden' attributes you wouldn't otherwise see without an editor - things like 'performs poorly in big games' or is 'inconsistent' etc.

And now a moment of pity for me, with my best coaches having only 6 in judging players' abilities and my AM having a tactical score of 4 and motivation score of 3. And I can't sack the eejit because I won't be able to replace him and I need all the coaches I can hold onto until my board decide I can replace anyone I sack... :D

I'm currently at Barrow and can't get anyone better than my current AM so I'll see if I can get promoted in a few seasons and sort out someone like Mccoist to my League Two team.