Sweeedz

Reaction score
Im using LFCs update and Kagawa just hasent been performing as he should. I play him as Advanced Playmaker Attack in a 424 and he never gets involved in the play. He hasnt got a rating over 7.2 yet after 10 games. Is there anything with my tactic or is it something else?
View attachment 272225View attachment 272226

Its probably how hes set up, when i cant get players to do what i want its usually because ive set them up wrong, like having a deep lying foward dropping deep and having the ap behind him trying to move into the hole i found they will be occupying the same space.
Post a shot of his settings im sure someone could you give you some advice.
His average average rating looks good tho.

You've just started a new season... give him time to settle, learn the language if he doesn't know it already, and get to know his teammates. Kagawa's not WC anyway

try him as amr thats where i played him winger attack, assist machine

play him AMC thats his natural position and plays very well there for me

Other thing mate is that you have no playmaker if you look at ya tactics youve got no playmaker selected so he isnt going to perform. i use him as an attacking midfielder (am) and selected as playmaker he is class scores the odd one too

hey could u post a screenshot of kagawas stats since you are using the lfcmashall updtae, preferrebly showing the attributtes with the circle thingy :)

I wont change his position as this formation is playing to good, its just kagawa who isnt performing
here is his stats ive edited them a little bit and his PAView attachment 272453

AMR Advance Playmaker Attack and see Him Perform!!!

I've never been able to get him to play well at all on this game. I just think he's been undervalued as a player by FM. Next year I'd guess he's going to be a world beater.

It could be the fact that he's not a natural cm? If you're desperate to put him into your formation, retrain him as a center midfielder would help.
If you play him as an attacking midfielder, he will be able to perform for you.

Retrain as a CM, change role to Advanced Playmaker, instead of central midfield.

I have the same problem with Kagawa....Only reason he is still in my Man City squad is because I keep thinking one more chance.

The one and only time I have bought Kagawa (bosman free transfer) he didn't perform whatever I did so left I him to rot and sold him to Roma for £8m in the next transfer window.