Why my finances are dropping so drastically?

hera

Reaction score
Hi.

I'm currently playing with Rennes in France, the club's financial status is OK, the club has do debts, I play with original squad so I haven't bought anyone and yet my finances are droppiing like crazy. We have full audience in every match and we're doing pretty well, I've already qualiffied for Europa League.

At the beginning of the season I did get 80% of money for selling someone and now its only 45% and that's because I've asked the board to increase it from the initial 30%...

My predicted transfer budget is 1.5M....

Why is this happening?

View attachment 276101 View attachment 276099

Can you post detailed screens of your income and expenditure? Most clubs struggle to make money. Most often, the solution is to sell players and/or pay less wages. Europa League is "nice", but it won't bring in that much money. Champions League is where the money's at.

Looking at those screens, your wages are killing you. How big is the stadium? You're not bringing in much through gate receipts.

The stadium has slightly over 31k seats. I've already sold my highgest earner and I'll se if that will help.

The stadium has slightly over 31k seats. I've already sold my highgest earner and I'll se if that will help.
Obviously it'll help, but I doubt it'd help enough. You'd need to consistently make money in the transfer market or reach the champions league, imo.

Wages are pushing your expenditure beyond your income.. so you naturally loose money. Just sell ageing players on high wages and replace them with younger players with lower demands.