Why my reserve team doesn't play?

nickoh_lvp

Reaction score
I'm Q.P.R., in the first season i promoted to premiership, and i bought a lot of regens under 20 but older than 17, so they can't play in U18, and my reserve team doesn't play.

will they play a league some day?

sorry for bad english

Didn't it ask you if you wanted to continue entering a team in the reserve league? You can also arrange friendlies for your reserve team, might not be as competitive but at least they'd be playing.

Didn't it ask you if you wanted to continue entering a team in the reserve league? You can also arrange friendlies for your reserve team, might not be as competitive but at least they'd be playing.

My reserve team didn't play a league in Championship, it only asked me for the U18's

and i have a lot of problem arranging friendlies, they never accept

Are you challenging other reserve teams or first teams? If you put the filter to only show all Spanish teams they have 'B' teams who often accept. Failing that play your under 18 team or first team.

Last edited:
Are you challenging other reserve teams or first teams? If you put the filter to only show all Spanish teams they have 'B' teams who often accept. Failing that play your under 18 team or first team.

Thanks!

now my reserve team will play 8 matchs with Spain "B" teams

if you have trouble arranging friendlys you can just leave it to your assistant manager to sort out . . saves alot of hassle

if you have trouble arranging friendlys you can just leave it to your assistant manager to sort out . . saves alot of hassle

Yeah but he wouldn't arrange friendlies for your reserve team during league time...