sikiter

Reaction score
or any of my players. i've played for ajax, celtic and sporting(por). but i can't get my players score even easiest positions. is this a game bug or am i doing something wrong? i dominated every single game, get a lot of ccc but they did the stupidest decision when it's come to a ccc or even an emty net. can any body help me? and if this is a bug, fm 2014 no longer an enjoyable game which is a big shame because im addicted to FM.

sorry for my poor enhlish

well what formation do you play ? seen as i dont have a problem to score at all, i have rondon on 30+ goals with arsenal and just beat real madrid at home 5-2

Post Screen Shots of your formation, shouts, roles, players, ect. and we'll try help you

Im using dortmund and lewandowski score 37 goals in 1 season, just make sure you set the correct role

Im using 4231 with reus as IF (attack duty) and lewandowski as AF both of them score much goal but on second season reus not productive as first season dunno why

I use Giroud as a poacher in a attacking 4-2-3-1 and he's on a roll.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I use Giroud as a poacher in a attacking 4-2-3-1 and he's on a roll.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

do you use, wingers? if so, make Giroud a targetman, he'll be even better. obviously set thhe wingers to aim for the targetman too.