why no footie manager games out for ps3 are they no good for ps3?

coolasice2009

Reaction score
any resaon why they aint go manager games out or coming out for ps3?or wud likie a managment game on the ps3

Your asking why they havent relesead a Football Management game for PS3 i take it? Well the short answer is they have.

there is a management game called Premier Manager

The most recent one was 2008 (might just have been on the 360 though). Then they said that FM's menus could not all be mapped onto the controller. :/ they coulda just made a cursor that was controlled by the thumbstick

Because a computer is better for them.

Plus PS3 and Xbox probably wouldn't be able to load much and be really slow.

They should bring back LMA manager, i used to love that but then i found Football Manager(A).

It wouldn't be as easy to navigate around the menu's on PS3, so it is better on computer and a lot easier to play

Slightly off-topic but I was talking to a friend yesterday and his laptop screen had broken so he bought a cable which connected his laptop to his TV , he now plays FM on a 42" screen.
The 3D match is amazing on it! :D

Slightly off-topic but I was talking to a friend yesterday and his laptop screen had broken so he bought a cable which connected his laptop to his TV , he now plays FM on a 42" screen.
The 3D match is amazing on it! :D
Nice. So you play on your laptop using your mouse but are looking and seeing everything on your TV?

What cable is it and how much does is it cost?

Nice. So you play on your laptop using your mouse but are looking and seeing everything on your TV?

Well my mate does , you still use your keyboard and mouse but it's on the TV rather than the laptop screen.

I do not know mate but I'll try and find out for you.

Well my laptop has a HDMI port so I used a HDMI cable to connect to the TV.

Had FM for the 360, and hated it. Was an absolute nightmare trying to navigate the dam thing. Much better suited for laptop/pc. Though CM was great on the xbox though.

Last edited:
You use a HDMI cable to connect the tv to laptop/computor. I do it aswell, on my computor. Sometimes do it on my laptop, its great. Espicially on my brother 50inch Full HD tv, FM :D

Off topic i know :(, but yea i want a footie manager game on ps3, but with fm it would be hard to navigate through the different menus on a controller.