Ricky17

Reaction score
I'm with inter & i was playing against fiorentina, it was about 5 minutes & i already got 2 men down!! I was a lil bit angry because that makes the game un playable, i have at leat 1 player injuries each match!! I hope SI will check this out because its really annoying

i think its outta control too. Most injuries are strains and pulls and they dont happen as much as in fm2013

Try rotating you're squad a bit more, players can fatigue pretty quickly which has a knock on effect on injuries.

Agreed. Many times I've had to dip into the u18's squad because I haven't had enough first team players to make up a full bench. And it seems to be that it's the defenders that are more prone to injuries, don't know if anyone else has found the same thing?

Try rotating you're squad a bit more, players can fatigue pretty quickly which has a knock on effect on injuries.

Yeah, i do rotate them every games, sometimes i have 2-3 players for each positions, & they can all be injuried aswell, for example, i had a game against sampdoria, & my goalie was injuried during the previous match & I replaced him with my second goalie, he got injuried 2 days before the game against sampdoria!!, so i went to my reserve team and pick a 1 star goalie, he was pretty bad tho :(

i think its outta control too. Most injuries are strains and pulls and they dont happen as much as in fm2013

I know man, i was so angry when that happened, i close fm13 and play fm12 instead... Felt good :)

Go play Bayern, Ribery and Robben injured every single match ;)

I agree, for me there hasn't been a single season where at least 4 of my key players haven't been all injured at the same time for long periods. I am a person who rotates a lot and gives the youth a chance, for example, I would not play a player who has lower than 90% condition.

There's this one time, 23 of my players were called for international duties, 8 of them came back injured, 6 of them are 1st team players. Most of the injuries were 8-14 weeks, i had to Load my last save, i dont feel like it was cheating, because the number injuries in internationals were just unrealistic.

The topic has come up a lot, and the validity of the complaints have been debated ad nauseam. One thing I am sure about, is that the amount of injuries, do not make FM very much fun.

I never have many issues, but then again all my player's are fine physical specimens.