Why the **** am i getting so many injuries?

Fish Hunter

Reaction score
Every 2nd-3rd match, one of my players get an injury. I just can't stand constant injuries. It so unrealistic! As Ingolstadt and now Cordoba I just keep getting injuries. :( Is this a bug or am i just unlucky? I tried FMRTE to see, but apparently it doesn't work, because i have a digital version (not steam).

Training too hard? Low condition on match day?

Check your training regimes if high then lower :) should do the trick

Does training schemes also affect matches? To hard training = Injury in mach?

Does training schemes also affect matches? To hard training = Injury in mach?

Of course it does. Try with some schedules which can be downloaded from this site. Just to see approximate workload.

Im played last season for Siena in Serie B, had few major injuries only, when player cannot play next match. Training shedules are standard FM'11.
Maybe you have too many fixtures? I've played only 1 game per week average..

Of course it does. Try with some schedules which can be downloaded from this site. Just to see approximate workload.
Now i know, thanks. I downloaded one from here. Any tactic you can recommend, not to advanced please. I prefer Defense, fullback, def mid, Mid mid, etc...

Im played last season for Siena in Serie B, had few major injuries only, when player cannot play next match. Training shedules are standard FM'11.
Maybe you have too many fixtures? I've played only 1 game per week average..
I am not sure as i only played 5-6 games, including friendlies.

I think it maybe that FM knows that you are annoyed so carries on giving you injuries to annoy you even more :)

Check you training too see if it is to high mate

it does it all the time, numerous times ive been unbeaten in the table and in jan/feb 5-6 of my key players all get injured within the space of 2-3 games.

How hard is your team working in Match Preparation?

i get the same,even though training is at med.,it pretty unrealistic.imho.also you can use fmrte with steam.

Last edited: