Why the eff a player moaning to join another club when they didnt make a bid yet?

daisuke

Reaction score
I'm seriously ****** with this excessive player moaning in FM15. First it's Lazar Markovic moaning about playing time eventhough he's only a hot prospect now this time it's Coutinho. He wants to leave to join Juventus because they are a "bigger club" (annoyed me even more that he thinks this). BUT here's the thing. There are NO interest from other club when I check his transfer status. Juventus never even make a bid or declared interest in him. Is this a bug? Just to be sure, if I decline to speak to him, it will make him unhappy and I cannot speak about his concerns another time right?

Haha, the big club thing is a pain in the ****. Half my players in my Arsenal save have wanted to go to Juve as they are a 'bigger' club. Irl, never in a million years would a player joined juve over Arsenal. When was the last time they signed a world class player, 1996? Monchengladbach were rated a bigger club than me after they managed 2 top 3 finishes in the Bundesliga and no trophues. In that period, I managed 3 league titles, 3 community shields and the champions league.

In the private chat, i believe there's an answer selection for that. When i tell them to wait for a bid to come in, they agree

Most of the time, a bid never actually comes in and they end up staying at the club

You know how agents message you in your inbox that so and so player could be available for X price. I guess what you describe is the other side of the coin: your player's agent is touting him to the other team

Also I dont think what Incredimaria is suggesting is advisable: cos the team may then bid and when you reject you have an unhappy player. Better option: ok provided the bid matches our valuation of you.

Also I dont think what Incredimaria is suggesting is advisable: cos the team may then bid and when you reject you have an unhappy player. Better option: ok provided the bid matches our valuation of you.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought there are only 2 options for accepting the bid which is what you said and if I can a replacement. But it said I promised that I will accept the bid as soon as Juventus make the bid, not when it matches my valuation. This promises thing really confusing.

I had the same problem with Coutinho and Alberto Moreno in my Liverpool team wanting to join Juventus if a bid came in, but like yourself there was no interest on their respective transfer Status.

When i have a private chat with them, i choose the last option, which is along the lines of:

"I don't think it's good for your development, and you won't get as much game time there and i have your best interest at hearts"

I always pick this option and they stay and stop moaning as well.

I think it depends on whether they are getting game time as well, but Moreno and Coutinho are dead certain starters for me.

Hope this helps.

I had the same thing with Charlie Austin. I said I'll accept a bid if one comes in. One never did, and in the end he decided to stay. Well at least until he got the hump because he wasn't playing enough. Maybe because you've scored only 4 goals in 18 games perhaps!!!!!

I usually say it's all hypothetical at the moment until a bid comes in, or take the stance that you think the player should stay as they will get more game time - either usually work for me, but i do agree its annoying

I always tell them id accept a bid as long as it meets my valuation but then turn down their bid and normally the player is fine. I always get lucas leiva moaning he wants to join atletico Madrid but they never make a bid!

You know how agents message you in your inbox that so and so player could be available for X price. I guess what you describe is the other side of the coin: your player's agent is touting him to the other team

Wait...you like veales's comment that slag mine off?

Players are such primadonnas this year.. they complain about everything.. Lack of playing time despite the fact that they get played 3 out 5 matches.. They DEMAND more money because they played a couple of good games (seriously i had a guy who i bought and 1 month later he was already asking for a new contract and he wouldn't back down).. then when you give a player a new contract everyone wants a new one... the bigger club stuff is such BS too. and the my favourite is the unsettled at country despite the fact that they're playing there for 6 seasons.. yes i'm looking at you Tiago (Atleti)... ooh and don't forget the youngster who at 19 years old wants the team to be built around him LOL

I just had Lewis Dunk at Brighton complain bout wanting to leave to join Burnley as they were a bigger team and they weren't even interested.