Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hi everybody im wonderin - in fm 2014 some tactics were unbeaten.. but there are no unbeaten tactic in here and also..all tactic needs different things some of them need players new abilities .. some of them all goals by corner.. i wanna see good goals and good scores and never lose . On the other hand pls Say your best tactics in this topic .

how many teams win all games in real life where is the fun in winning every game i have had quite a few unbeaten seasons but i just end up getting bored and starting a new save why not try and come up with something yourself rather than use something that someone else has made surely you get much more satisfaction from making your own tactic and winning trophies this game is all about the stress of losing when you need to win and of course being fm'd by the game so much you want to destroy your computer

Failing that try my tactics if you want
use the first tactic at the start then start using the second one when you get a decent team enjoy

View attachment 271891View attachment 271890View attachment 271889View attachment 271888

I have a Newcastle save where I'm very close to unbeaten. After I came 4th the first season beating Man United 6-1 away as highlight, I won the league every year since then and after around 8 or 9 seasons, I won the league winning 37 games and losing just one.
The one loss was 3-0 away to Man United after they scored one and I went all out attack and conceded two more on counter attacks.

nice guys..but look for example chelsea and barca..they are the best teams are this season and there are no tactics still like them..usually people makes corner tactics to create a goal

I mean there have been loads ofor unbeaten seasons I've gone the last two seasons unbeaten! Won 38 out of 38 last season....

Because there are a lot of people who just put a tactic in the slot, sit back and watch the game. Yeah, then you aren't going to win every game. People are too lazy to analyze the game and seek for exploits against the opponent, no ME exploits. You can win every game, if you have a pretty decent tactic, there are some in this forum, and seek for exploits to win the match.

But people are lazy.. You seriously bought the game for this? Hmm.. whatever you want!

you have the wrong idea about FM
There are ways to "break" the game with insanley powerful tactics, also known as " plug and play"
yes, but they still wont win you every game as FM is about adapting to the opponent and also ingame changes

You can win seasons with plug and play but if u want to win every game and so you have to adjust your team, tactic, before match depending on opponent, and also watch game and do ingame changes.

Really, using tactics from here is a little "cheating". I have done so myself and yeah, u can play the game as u want
But im just saying, a lot of people get the "wrong idea" about FM

You think that the only way to play FM is to make some kind of supertactic and just plug it and play.
Well, its not the only way and its actually not how the developers made the game to be.

you dont have to be a pro, learn the basics and adapt to the opponent every game
I started out, easy with Real Madrid, won la liga without a proper tactic

I just had 3 different tactic, just formations, empty shells and I added instructions as the games went on
Time consuming but interesting test!

Also, sureley someone went unbeaten with some squad.. somewhere , with some tactic
Its down to the players u got and u as a manager as well
But im pretty sure they have done ingame changes

Last edited:
hi everybody im wonderin - in fm 2014 some tactics were unbeaten.. but there are no unbeaten tactic in here and also..all tactic needs different things some of them need players new abilities .. some of them all goals by corner.. i wanna see good goals and good scores and never lose . On the other hand pls Say your best tactics in this topic .
Well its pretty difficult i tried my best this season but about in the half of the season injuries and red cards made me to loss ^
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
still i assume there are pretty much tactics to do this u just need to use proper team talks and Opp. instructions better scout beforehand the opp. team and then make ur own opp. instructions dont let ur ***. manager he probably will fail on this :) have seen ***. manager letting WB w/o closing down so better do it your self :) Hf :)

thank you for comments..if i play a single game its ok i can make champion all big teams but im playin with my friend and his tactic is crashin every tactic and believe me i try a lot of tactics in here especially most goals tactics and seriously i have pogba messi etc.. his throw ins and corner tactic always win me .. im lookin for beat him and i couln't find yet . i just wanna strong defence not only game also in set pieces.because its ridiculous when you lose with 11 world class player.

I've got tweaked versions of a few tactics that were successful on this site. I started the season with the few draws and losses, then went unbeaten unless I threw the youth team out there. I honestly got so bored with it I contemplated uninstalling. I decided to do the build from scratch tactics, and the same thing happened. So I got bored and uninstalled. This game seems less tactical than it is morale based. Happy players, and you can win the CL with Port Vale. That's silly.

because FM2015 thinks reality is you have to lose so they put in some artificial tweaks that makes you lose even though it makes no sense. It's a game so it should be possible to have good players and a good tactic where you always are the better team just like in real life. In real life with a given fixture you will always have e.g. a high chance let's say 80% chance of winning if you have a good team. However FM puts in very artificial unrealistic rules such as not changing your tactic after 3 consecutive only giving you 20% chance of winning. In reality good teams are always better and they lose only now and then and by the rules of soccer such as if you don't score you might get some goals scored against you which is the 20% chance. In FM it's less about statistics but more about artificial tweaks. In one patch your tactic is rocking but in the following update it sucks. This means FM is too much about tactic: e.g. Barcelona should not depend so much on tactics, unless an extreme tactic they should always be the better team just like in real life (except against Madrid which are more or less equally good).
FM2015 is the version I stopped playing because of this artificial stuff, maybe I will start playing CM00/01 again...

y im too bored then i download again fm 2005 2009 11 and 7 .. but when im gonna playin with my friends.. his tactic abusing everything look at this forum most goal maybe with tuktuk and badpossesion.. and i have a dream team but i lose 8-4 with badpossesion and i loose 5-2 with tuktuk.. cuz my friend's tactic is very amazing . his set pieces are very dangerous nearly he scored 5-6 from throw ins and corner and he use 4-4-2 .. im lookin still tactic like this.. also he improve players skill's i didn't see yet . gabriel barbosa in first season 50 goal but in his tactic he is gettin better than aguero lol..

because FM2015 thinks reality is you have to lose so they put in some artificial tweaks that makes you lose even though it makes no sense. It's a game so it should be possible to have good players and a good tactic where you always are the better team just like in real life. In real life with a given fixture you will always have e.g. a high chance let's say 80% chance of winning if you have a good team. However FM puts in very artificial unrealistic rules such as not changing your tactic after 3 consecutive only giving you 20% chance of winning. In reality good teams are always better and they lose only now and then and by the rules of soccer such as if you don't score you might get some goals scored against you which is the 20% chance. In FM it's less about statistics but more about artificial tweaks. In one patch your tactic is rocking but in the following update it sucks. This means FM is too much about tactic: e.g. Barcelona should not depend so much on tactics, unless an extreme tactic they should always be the better team just like in real life (except against Madrid which are more or less equally good).
FM2015 is the version I stopped playing because of this artificial stuff, maybe I will start playing CM00/01 again...
Bullshit. There's nothing artificial going on. I've used the same tactic for 4 seasons now. I'm on a 45 match unbeaten run.

Last season:
View attachment 270388
Learn how to play the game and how real football works.

Eh my problem is my tactics even with a decent squad are pretty bad against the big teams, but I pretty much destroy 90% of the minor teams.

Bullshit. There's nothing artificial going on. I've used the same tactic for 4 seasons now. I'm on a 45 match unbeaten run.

Last season:
View attachment 846182
Learn how to play the game and how real football works.
U still got the Draws even in a Leugue as this imagine if u were playing in la liga or EPL where most of the teams are about the same lvl !

U still got the Draws even in a Leugue as this imagine if u were playing in la liga or EPL where most of the teams are about the same lvl !
And? The accusation was that "the game" makes you lose artificially. I just showed that he's talking out of his ****. I'm focusing on playing youngsters a lot in the league, so they aren't going to be perfect anyway. Does it matter though? The game didn't make me lose. That was what I showed.

Last edited:
And? The accusation was that "the game" makes you lose artificially. I just showed that he's talking out of his ****. I'm focusing on playing youngsters a lot in the league, so they aren't going to be perfect anyway. Does it matter though? The game didn't make me lose. That was what I showed.
STILL BRO ITS U PLAY ON EREDIVISIE WITH A TEAM FULL OF WONDERKIDS ! how can u lose with mid-low table opponets even if they are the best teams in eredivisie NONE can go vs a spanish /english/italian giant and win ! Try do this with Barcelona Real chelsea Manchester PSG or another top team and then show us that u are undefeated !Because in their Leugue
1st) u will have top-class opponets
2nd) More fixtures(SuperCup-cup-CL-World club championship Etc)
3rd) Low fitness ,cards,injuries
and then go and win every single game then i will salute you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.