Status
Not open for further replies.

iluxon4ik

Reaction score
Hey guys! Can you explain me why in EVERY SINGLE FM(since 09 or 10) Landon Donovan ALWAYS goes to Chelsea?
Yes, this Summer there was a rumor... But it was only a rumor!

The problem is, that in every single game(when I'm not managing the best team in England), he goes there!

What's your problem? If you want him, make an offer. If you don't, then ok, move on.

oO)​

Its a game. It simulates itself, you cant do anything unless you are managing them. As what toddzy said, move on.

It's just what happens, mate. It happens with other clubs and player's.

What? I don't want him!

Maybe you should re-read the thread :)

As I said, move on then. Pretty pointless thread tbh mate, if it annoys you then post it in the frustration thread, doesn't really justify it's own.

Don't get why this would annoy you, it's only a simulation, you can't exactly prevent it unless you manage them.

LOL guys! What's wrong with u? xD

The problem is that in every single game he goes to Chelsea...It's like the game's "scripted"...

The problem is that in every single game he goes to Chelsea...It's like the game's "scripted"...

It's hardly a problem, far from it.

Still struggling to see where the issue is.

It may have links to the positions Chelsea need players for. They don't have a decent right winger so it may be because of this, although I'm not actually sure what his position is:p

in fm11 they also always buy moussa sissoko for 16mln unless u offer him a better deal :]

It always is for like the first year or two. Never noticed that?

Doesn't exactly merit a thread though does it? :S

But meh, great observation anyway. KUTGW. (H)
DUDE! What's wrong with u? It's neither poor nor great! It's just an observation!!!!!

I don't really see the big deal? Doesn't happen in my game? He's still in L.A. Maybe your game has been tampered with and you're being spyed on! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.