Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

why wont it work????

chrissy_m_82

Nov 22, 2008
ive downloaded a number o skins and wen i load the game and try and change the skins in preferences they do not appear in the list?? ive done exactly wat it says in the guides!!! please help?

djcastle

Jan 21, 2009
I had the same problem until I noticed that some of the skins had multiple versions in the same parent folder. For instance, the iTunes09 skin folder had two further folders: itunes09left and itunes09right. When I removed them from the main iTunes09 folder and put them in Football Manager/skins as two separate items they appeared on the list in the game preferences - I didn't like them after all, but hey that's just me. Cheers.

chrissy_m_82

Nov 22, 2008
I had the same problem until I noticed that some of the skins had multiple versions in the same parent folder. For instance, the iTunes09 skin folder had two further folders: itunes09left and itunes09right. When I removed them from the main iTunes09 folder and put them in Football Manager/skins as two separate items they appeared on the list in the game preferences - I didn't like them after all, but hey that's just me. Cheers.
i didnt like that 1 either!! but i managed to get it to work!!! cheers anyway!