why wont it work????

chrissy_m_82

Reaction score
ive downloaded a number o skins and wen i load the game and try and change the skins in preferences they do not appear in the list?? ive done exactly wat it says in the guides!!! please help?

I had the same problem until I noticed that some of the skins had multiple versions in the same parent folder. For instance, the iTunes09 skin folder had two further folders: itunes09left and itunes09right. When I removed them from the main iTunes09 folder and put them in Football Manager/skins as two separate items they appeared on the list in the game preferences - I didn't like them after all, but hey that's just me. Cheers.

I had the same problem until I noticed that some of the skins had multiple versions in the same parent folder. For instance, the iTunes09 skin folder had two further folders: itunes09left and itunes09right. When I removed them from the main iTunes09 folder and put them in Football Manager/skins as two separate items they appeared on the list in the game preferences - I didn't like them after all, but hey that's just me. Cheers.

i didnt like that 1 either!! but i managed to get it to work!!! cheers anyway!